My background.

I am currently a junior in high school and 16 years old. I was originally born in Cando, North Dakota but now live somewhere else, I will not say exactly because that would be dangerous to put on here for anyone to see, so I hope you understand. I have a job at KFC (even though I hate chicken.) And I love working there, it's a nice, friendly environment and we have good teamwork. My dream is to become and author and song writer along with photography. I've actually written stories on here and fanfiction.net before and my parents read them and they had told me that I was great at writing and that I should show my English teacher, that was 2 years ago when I was a freshman and I never did show my teacher because I was scared. Now that I am older and more mature I understand that I shouldn't worry about what others think or say about me because they don't define who I am. I used to listen to what people told me and then had problems because I was bullied and depressed and I self-harmed which is harmful and dangerous, please if you ever go through things like that talk to me, it will be confidential just you and me, you don't have to be scared and alone I am here for you. So with that I hope that I can get a story up soon, and I hope to talk to you all. Thank you for taking your time to read this! Lots of love!