Playful Siblings

My sister always lived having friends over, and our parents weren't home much because of business, so she did.  Our parents could be out for months at a time and we would be left home alone.  We lived in a small town, a safe town.  One day though, my sister had her friends come over, and they had an idea.  I passed out watching a movie later that night, forgetting to lock my door.  My sister, Emily, and her friends came in, slowly, not to wake me.  They put chloroform on my mouth to assure themselves I wouldn't awake.  After waiting a few minutes, they took me out of bed and sat me on a chair.  I slept nude, so that step was already complete.  My sister, who was a year younger, took out a dress told hers, panties, leggings, and a bra.  After putting them all on me, she put a butt plug up my ass.  She then tied me to the chair I was in and duck taped my mouth shut.  A few hours later, I awoke.  My body hurt from the duck tape all night.  I looked around, tiredly, wondering how I got in my chair.  After I awoke a little more, I noticed the dress, leggings, and bra, but had no idea I was wearing panties.  I panicked, I had absolutely no idea what was happening!  "Oh, good morning baby girl!" My sister said, and ushered in her friends.  It probably would be good to mention that I was 17 and she was 16.  They snapped a few photos, "Now, do what we say or these will go on FaceBook"
I nodded my head, not wanting everyone to think bad of me.  "Now, let's have a good time."  Her friends all giggled historically.