1. Before I was Mind Trap.

It started when I was 5 years old. I had always known that I was different from most children my age. I  was always quite, shy, and scared of everything. I had a  Bipolar mother that would yell at me over everything and would shake me or hit me. Over the years  everything just continued to get worse.

By the time I was 12 years old I was in Bill Davis Intermediate School. The entire year I had been bullied, I had did everything in my power to make it stop but nobody seemed to care. The bullying got so bad that I would go home crying every day and at one point one of my bullies tried to break my arm and choke me to death . I tried to fight back when a teacher finally saw me almost dieing she took me to the principles office to explain what happened. Before the principal called us into the office my bully threatened to break my leg if I told the principal what really happened. So I lied and as a result of the fight I got detention. As the year progressed I got more and more depressed, I eventually started to go numb to any emotions and resorted to cutting. At first I would only cut my thys, but as the numbness progressed so did my need to feel alive and I started cutting my wrist.

I eventually gave up and attempted to commit suicide before I went to take 16 pills I wrote a suicide note it said " To whom it may concern I have finally decided to end it all, I can't take all the pain and suffering that this world has given me. To my family I'm sure that you will be glad that you won't have to deal with me anymore .  Just please know that it's not your fault, I'm simply just not strong enough to live anymore.
Love, 
Cherry
P.S. I'm sorry.

After my suicide attempt my mother placed me in a mental hospital for the rest of my life.  While in the hospital I was raped and nobody cared about it. By the time I was 16 years old  I was diagnosed with Bipolar disorder, saver depression, ADHD and high anxiety with a touch of paranoia. I had also started to develop swerls and patterns on most of my body. The swerls even developed in my eyes. The Doctors would ask me how the swerls and patterns got on my body. I simply told them " The deepest and darkest pits of Hell and pain brought them." The Doctor's slowly backed away from me but I didn't let them leave me alone. I walked up to the Doctors, looked them in the eyes and said  " Go to the corner and think about what you've done, don't worry it will be fun, look into my eyes and you'll see what it's like to be me." The lights flashed off and all that could be herd was the screams on the Doctors as I tapped into their minds and tortured them with their own worst fears letting them suffer before I  killed them with my shadow dagger.