James' Sex Dung

Aleks's big brown eyes flutter open as the harsh source of light interrupts his long

slumber. The source of the light appeared to be a small lamp next to him, he did not know when it had been placed. He looks around, he appears to be in a small dank and dark room, with shapes that he could not make out. They might have formed chairs and shelfs but he could not tell.

(italics) What the hell? where am I.. I just remember going to a party with James... I think I passed out? (italics off)

Im suddenly blinded by the bright light that leaks into the room with the harsh creak of a loud iron door. A silloeuette of a man walks in, his boots making loud thumps on the concrete flooring.

'Well well well what do we have here?'

The voice of the man is familar somehow, although unusally low and husky. He throws down a bag that clanks with the sound of many small assorted items.

'James?'

My voice sounds weak even to me, it quivers unsurely mid word.

"I expect you do not remember how you got here." James says deeply.

"James, that is you! You asshole-"

"You better watch what you say and do around here. I'm in charge here." James pulls back Aleks' long hair, making the Russian wince.

"Wh-where the hell am I?" Aleks stutters. The drugs were still lingering in his head.

"How about you shut the fuck up and listen to what I'm about to tell you." James growled.

Aleks swallowed and held in a breath, leaving the talking to James. The older boy was being very harsh with him, and it was really sexy.

"Everything I say or do must be followed with a 'Yes, Sir.' and you must follow my every order," James said darkly, "You're in my sex dungeon."

(Italics) What the hell? a sex dungeon? what the fuck is this shit (italics stop please stop now)

The older man picks my up roughly and drags me over to the dark shape in the corner, which turns out to infact be a chair, and pushes me down into it.

Lighting a few atmospheric candles, and turns on some music.

(italics begin)

Lets get it on

OooOOoOo yeah

Leeets get it on.

(italics pls stop)

 the metal presses against my butt uncomfortably.

I Shift my weight as he drags over the brown bag I had noticed earlier.

The chair wobble under my weight as he begins to constrain my hands in bondage type leather and chain, I am now stuck to the chair.

I break into a cold sweat a sense of impending doom overcomes me. The chair rattles.

'I.. I think- AH SHIT'

The words begin nervously flee my mouth but turn into a loud croak as the chair legs break under me.

'FUCK.'

James shouts as he drags my body limp with shock over to the right.

'Here, get on this. You broke the fucking chair its your own fault.'

He helps me up to a trianglar looking device. A wooden horse looking contraption, except where the saddle is just meets

a sharp point, it looked very uncomfortable to sit on. I think I learned about these kind of torture devices in a class once. Useful.

As I relax my ass onto the sharp seat of the horse, I gasp in pain as James's hand crashes down on my shoulder and pushes my balls

straight into the sharp wooden edge.

"FUCK."

"Shut the hell up, this is your fault, asshole, you broke the damn chair." James growls.

Tears fall down my cheeks as James shoves me down harder.

"You can take it, you little bitch."

"NO. NO, JAMES, PLEASE!" I scream.

The pressure James had on my shoulders released only for a moment. "We could always do something else, if you can't handle it." James says darkly.

"Yes! Yes, please!" I say immediately. Surely anything else couldn't be worse than this.

James lifts me off the riding horse, and onto the floor. Though, the dildo that was shoved into his ass was unexpectated. It went in harshly, and James didn't miss a beat by shoving him down as hard as he could. I scream so hard no noise came out except for something that sounded like a high pitch dolphin noise.

I had discovered my sex noise

"Oh, come on, pussy, you said you couldn't handle the horse, so you get this."

He pushes me further, straining me on the large dildo.

He brings me up and thrusts me down.

He pulls me up and throws me back onto the dildo periodically and with alot of strength, between my gasps and sobs

I begin to realise the burning hot exactsy bubbling my asshole, and it builts.

'Ja-James! james stop! I - I cant'

But I cant hold myself back as he pounds me down on the dildo and my legs move of their own accord, pushing myself. Earthy groans escape my mouth as I jizz onto the ground.

'James... JAMES. James. james............... james. james. jaime jaime jaime jame james. jamey. ... JAMES.'

I say his name until it feels weird to say it and then he plucks the dildo from my kankered anus.

"Look at the fucking mess you made, you slut," James grumbles, "But you can clean that up later."

James lift me up by my long hair, and shoves his long hard cock into my mouth. I gag instantly, not prepared by the sudden fullness of my mouth.

James thrusts his hips into my mouth, and shoves my head down with him. I can feel his throbbing dick at the back of my throat. He moans out in pleasure, and shoves my face faster into his hips.

"Fuck, Aleks." James groans.

His thrusts get sloppy, and I feel him start to swell in my mouth, and suddenly he rips out from my mouth. I look up at him, but he shoves my head to the side, and places his cock at the side of my ear, releasing all of the white, sticky liquids into my left ear.

"Bet you didn't hear that coming." James murmurs.

He peels off his black leather mask, revealing his face. "Suprise bitch." Kevin chuckles.

I stare in shock, realizing Kevin was the one doing this all along. He continues to chuckle, until it turns into a histarical laughter, and he moon walks out of the dungeon.

I curl into a ball, unable to comprehend what jus

Thank you so much for reading. This was the first NovaHD writing in our chat group. I'd like to thank PlsCommentPls for doing this with FUCK OFF, YOU JUDGEMENTAL BIGENDER-MISOGYNISTIC, CISHET-NORMATIVE BASEMENT DWELLER me and make sure to follow us on Twitter, like us on Facebook, subscribe to us on YouTube, and follow on Tumblr. We lov

t happ