A Gajeel x Levy Tale (Fairy Tail)

Gajeel's Pov.

   Tonight is the anniversary of mine and Levy's first year dating, and I know exactly know what I am going to give her. Until then I better get ready for this special night. Um I better get some food from the store to make.

Time Skip Three hours later

Levy's Pov.

   I was on my way to Gajeel's house for dinner tonight for our anniversary . As I was walking I was thinking about what we were gonna do tonight u had ideas but they weren't appropriate but..... oh well I'll just wait and see what will happen . I soon. as I got to Gajeel's house I knocked on the door. As Gajeel opened the door I smiled and walked in. Gajeel's house was quite  big,bigger than mine surprisingly . Then I noticed there wasn't anything made to eat.

  " Gajeel aren't we going to eat?"

  " Uhhhh well I had some activities planned out first."

    "Ok then? "

  We walked into Gajeel's bedroom and as I walked in a noticed he has a huge bed with iron colored sheets and pillows.  As I was looking in at his room in  awe I didn't notice Gajeel come and....

   Sry this chapter isn't very long but the next one will b longer

      As. I was looking in at his room in awe Gajeel came up and kissed me passionately. It took me a moment but I started to kiss back just a passionately as he was. As we were kissing Gajeel slipped his tounge in my mouth as I mined.softly Gajeel was searching every spot in my mouth. As the kisses got more.passionate Gajeel picked me up while we were still kissing and went on to Gajeel's bed.