Chapter 1: The Start

A/N

In the photo for the story you will see Kendra in the middle, Aiden at her left, and Matthew at her right.

Kendra's P.O.V

I walked home from my friends house. She was teaching me how to shoot with a gun. We have a lot of free time after school so she decided to teach me.

**Flashback**

I walked out of English class with my textbooks in my arms. They were to big for my backpack so I held them old style.

"Hey, Kendra!" Lizebeth called me.

I turned around to see her running towards me.

"Yeah?" I shouted to her.

"Can you ... come to my house ... today?" She asked once she got to me and tried catching her breath.

I tuned towards her leaning on my right leg because of the heavy textbooks.

"Yeah. My moms coming home late so it's fine."

"Yay! Now I can show you how to shoot!" She jumped up and down excited.

My eyes widen in shock.

"What?! I'm not touching a gun! You want me to shoot someone's head off ?! Not gunna happen." I was sorta freaked out and I said it all to loud and fast, everyone near us stared for a while then got back to what they were doing.

"What? Why? It's not that dangerous! I live in the county anyway so it's safer." She smiled at her thought.

"I dunno." I tightened my grip around the textbooks I was hugging against my chest.

"Awe. Come on! It'll be fun! " She wines while grabbing my shoulders and shaking them.

I looked at the ground, thinking about it for a while, then I finally answered.

"Okay ,fine ill go with you today," I say letting out a short sigh, " but if I don't like it, I'm not going again. "

She smiled widely at me and giggled in happiness.

"Yay. Your gunna love it! " She said while jumping into a tight hug. I hugged her back.

**back to the present**

It's been two weeks and I actually enjoy learning how to shoot ,even if she only lets me use the powder guns ,until I get used to the feel of a gun in my hands.

I've been taking the powder gun home for a week now. She gave it to me as a "welcome to using a gun present", so it's been good.

I walked through my high school campus because its so much faster to get home from the country. It was Friday but there was no one on campus at this time so I was safe from teachers.

I walked past the girls restroom on the East side. Then I heard grunting, like if someone was being kicked or something. Then I realized that someone must be getting beat up. I walked towards the sound and as I got closer I head a guys voice.

"Your so pathetic! You little gay freak." One guys yells.

Another one says, " Nobody likes you. You should just die!"

I turned a corner and my eyes filled with tears at the sight of a guy on the floor with 4 other guys kicking him and says things. I quickly hid behind the corner wall.

How can they be so cruel? They should burn in hell for the rest of their lives. I have to help him but how... I can't think for long or they'll kill him.

Then I got an idea.

I got my camera out of my backpack and took photos of what was going on ,sure to get everyone's faces. Then I left my backpack behind besides ...

My powder gun.

A/N

So this is my second story. Truthfully if I don't get much feedback I don't think I will continue this story, but if you all comment and vote ill continue. So give me feedback on what to work on or just ideas. Thank you. Special thanks to my friend Jazzy for the helping with the story photo.

Thanks for reading.

Xoxo ^-^