The start of a new life

Jin pov :   I'm so not ready for this its the start of a new school year and i'm starting off in a new school and no friends like i get friends anyway (Jin is the type of guy that doesn't get a lot of friends and gets bullied a lot) "as my mom pulls up to the school i quickly tell her i loved her and got out of the car heading to the school" this sure is going to be a fun day "saying sarcastically to myself while heading to the schools office". "when i got there they handed me this sheet of paper and told me to fill out the information questions below so i filled it out and started getting really worried because these were really personal questions (the paper states grade:12 age:19 race: Asian full name: Kim seok jin  sexual preference: gay then at the end it stated all of this info will be kept confidential and in a file at all times unless something may come up thank you) after i left the office i walked to my first class and as soon as i walked through the doors all i heard was **hey look its the new kid what a fucking loser** i sit down at my seat and try to ignore them but then one of the guys came up to me and threw me out of my chair and began kicking me in the chest and stomach, as my vision began to blur i suddenly saw a group of boys come in they looked so bad ass , they had labels everywhere saying bts  and then one of them picked the guy that was bullying me and drop kicked him out of the door then looked at me with a smile and extended a hand out to help me up.  the  guy that helped me up then began to speak ** hey your that new kid in school my name is kim namjoon but everyone calls me rapmonster of rapmon and this is my crew min yoongi aka suga, taehyung aka v, heosok aka jhope, jimin aka chimchim, and our youngest jungkook aka kookie, how about you come hang out with us and every time you run into trouble like that you come to one of us OK?** o OK no one has ever been this nice to me thank you so much "i'm not going to lie i got startled be all this kindness but i kind of like it and on top of that this guy is so fucking hot and so my type but i don't think he will ever like me like that" all of them looked at me and smiled and i felt accepted by all of them and i felt loved. this is really a start of a new beginning and a new life and i like it.

writers note: hey guys this is the end of the first chapter i hope you like it i don't know when i can add the next one due to school but i will sure try to update every week feel free and comment if i should change anything or if you just want to tell me what you feel about the story so far please do your opinions matter to me  so i can do better at writing and other stuff thank you guys so much bye for now