THE MEETING

One day Frisk was taking a stroll around Mt. Ebott. She got curious about what was down in the underground and decided to walk and think about it. While she was walking she tripped over a rock and fell in. Frisk thought that this was the end, until, she landed on something or shall I say someone. 

'Soft'

Frisk looked up to be met with a girl with big red eyes, a green hoodie with a yellow stripe, camouflage pants,timberland boots, sholder length hair in a pony tail with the front out and a very pink face. Frisk looked down and realized what she landed on. And its at that moment Frisk realized she fucked up. She quickly backed away and started to panic while the mystery girl sat there clutching her chest blushing like she's a mad woman.

"I'M SO SORRY I DIDN'T MEAN TO I WAS JUST-"

"Tch its fine pervert" a calm voice interupted

"HEY..."

"Hey what perv"

"...I have a name you know"

"Oh yeah whats your name"

"Frisk, whats yours?"

"Chara"

both girls sat there in awkward silence

"Well lets get going"

"Where?"

"Home"

(Time Skip brought to you by MTT brand anime powder 😘)

Us: dammit mettaton stop breaking the 4th wall

Mettaton: fine girls. TUNE BACK IN LATER DARLINGS TO SEE ME ACT OUT ROMEO AND JULIET WITH A SPECIAL GUEST, BYE BEAUTIES!!!)

"MOM, SANS IM HOME" Chara yells. as she says that a white goat lady wearing a purple dress with white sleeves  walks around the corner. followed by a short skeleton with a blue jacket, sweat pants and a white shirt with a ketchup stain. 

" welcome home my child, oh and who is this you have with you" 

"Her name is Frisk"

"Hello nice to meet you ma'am"

"Nice to meet you too young one"

Just by looking at the scene unfolding in front of her, Chara knew that a whole lot of adventure lied ahead.