Part title

"Fuck! I think they broke." Lily said attempting to fix her glasses.
"Do you need some help?" A tall dark blonde boy asked.
"Yeah, thanks. You're that kid Jeremy, right?" He nodded.
After about 5 minutes of them attempting to fix her glasses, they gave up and exchanged numbers.
"I don't have feelings for him, I swear." Exclaimed lily attempting to convince Jordan (her best friend).
"I know you don't like him yet but you will." He said in a confident voice. Lily rolled her eyes.
"Hey! I know you better than anyone and you know that." Jordan said tilting his head to the side. She rolled her eyes again.
"come on! " he said.
"What?" She replied confused.
"Text him!" He exclaimed.
"Fine." She mumbled as they got of the bus.
___________________________________
Lily; Hey
Jeremy; is this lily?
Lily; Yeah.
Lily; So, whatsup?
Jeremy; nothing, you?
Lily; same.
Jeremy: so are you getting you glasses fixed?
Lily; probably not any time soon.

Jeremy; that sucks, oh I have to go, bye. See you at school tomorrow.
________________________________
"I don't like her! I swear!" Exclaimed Jeremy on his way to school.
"You obviously do." Replied Rowan "she's all you've been talking about for the past 15 minutes that we've been walking!"
"I like her as a FRIEND! AND ONLY A FRIEND!" Jeremy exclaimed offended.
"Sure." Rowan said sarcastically as they arrived at school.
Jeremy walked up to Lily's locker, waiting for her to arrive at school.
"Hey!" He said contently
"Hi?" She responded confused as to why he was waiting for her.
"How are you?" He eagerly said, excited to be talking to her.
"I'm okay."
The bell rang, they were in separate classes. 'Does he like me?' She thought to herself.
The thought ran through her mind the whole day, in between periods sometimes seeing him in the hall.
Lily was outside of Jordan (and Jeremy's) class, attempting to get Jordan's attention so they could talk in the hall.
He got out of class as soon as possible.
"what?" He said seeming some what annoyed.
"I think you were right." He mumbled
"You like him don't you?" He said starting to freak out. He sighed and then nodded.
"Y'know, you're all he's been talking about in class." He responded.
Lily blushed "Really?" She asked in slight disbelief. Jordan's teacher came out and got mad at them. "Bye." Lily mumbled.
_________________________________
After school Jordan was at his locker, lily arrived shortly after to the locker because they bus home together. On their way out they bumped into Jeremy. "Hi Jeremy." Jordan said somewhat casually.
"Hi jordan" he responded "and lily" he stuttered.
"Hi" she said trying to stutter as less as possible.
"I'll text you later?" Jeremy asked stuttering. Lily nodded trying not to blush.
_________________________________
Jeremy; Hey.
Lily; I have something to tell you.
Jeremy; what is it?
Lily; I thought I liked you earlier- I don't. Bye.
___________________________________
She didn't KNOW what it was. Whether it was because he was "thick" or because he was a dildo nose bastard or just his personality, she did not know. But she did know that these feelings were a lot more than just attraction. He was her... her... she struggled to find the words- oh, he was her daddy.
She tried to talk to him as much as possible but it seemed as though he hated her- no, downright despised her and she had no clue why. Maybe it was because she was friends with jordan who in the past said he had a big nose. Every time she saw him, he gave her the death stare with those beautiful, hazel, eyes of his.
But a problem is that he has a girlfriend. She is so beautiful, but Lily doesn't know she's prettier. She refers to herself as a 1/10 whereas everyone else is higher than a five. But pablo would never have guessed she had low self esteem. He actually kind of started to like her, the death stare slowly fading. Sometimes when he saw her at Jordan's locker he thought about just pushing her onto the locker door and passionately- no, vigorously making out with her but, that would never happen, especially considering how strict the teachers were there at École River Heights school.
_________________________________
After school Lily and Jordan were at the library, it was kind of their tradition to go to the library everyday after school, to print out some of Lily's 50+ page fanfictions. But pablo knew that, he knew they went there everyday but he was a little late coming from science, Mme Siva held him back 5 minutes for talking in class. He knew they would still be at the library, but he was scared, scared that he missed his chance.
That day Lily and Jordan had done a lot more than they normally do in the library, they did homework. So did Pablo. It was about 5:30 when they planned on leaving but, the school locks their doors at 5:00, they were screwed.
Luckily, Jordan had brought his phone charger so they shared it out between the three of them, all having an iPhone older than iPhone 4. Pablo thought 'this is my chance, I better go for it!' But he didn't. He was scared. Scared that he was gonna be rejected, judged. But... he had a girlfriend. That night he broke up with her because his feelings for Lily were taking over.
When they fell asleep in the library on the insanely comfortable recliners, Pablo was tempted to wake up just Lily, because Jordan was asleep. He didn't, he missed his chance.
All of them didn't really realize the time when they feel asleep and got up around 3am. No one was gonna be at the school for at least another 4 hours.
Pablo finally got the courage, they were all sitting comfortably on the recliners, on their phone, he got up and went over to Lily. He was about to kiss her when he realized, there are teachers here and they are about to come to the library- but he didn't really care. He went in and started passionately kissing her , she started kissing back. At this moment Jordan was just watching and taking a video as she watched their kiss turn into a make out. She flipped him over now being on top of him, he had a boner and she could feel it in between her legs, hard. As they were making out she slowly started grinding on him.
"Guys I uh, hate to interrupt you here but I'm just gonna be over there, I don't want this to be awkward so I'm just gonna go to the bathroom until you're done." Jordan said leaving the library. She could slowly feel the boner growing more and more every time she hit it but- looking at the time, they couldn't, and if they even tried it would have to be quick. "Should we?" She asked,
"Yes, please. I've been waiting for this moment." He said while moaning as she sucked his neck. She slowly pulled down his pants and shortly after, his boxers. It was huge, and only getting bigger. He shoved her head onto him making her deep threat it, at this point he was moaning really loud. Sucking, licking, rubbing, cupping the balls. Everything she knew that he liked. "Get on" he said confidently.
"I- I don't know if that's a good idea."
"Get on!" He started to get mad. She tried to get on but she was a virgin, she took everything she knew from fanfiction.
She got on top of him moaning so loud, Jordan being able to hear from the bathrooms.
'He is my daddy' she thought to herself. She wanted to whisper daddy into his ear , but would that be weird? She thought . As she said it out loud, it was more than just a whisper in his ear. She was moaning so loud that it was more of a yell
"Call me daddy again!" He exclaimed making a face as if he was about to come.
"Daddy" she moaned. He came. She could feel the warm liquid fill her insides, it felt so good. Shortly after she started to realize that he didn't wear a condom and she wasn't on birth control.
__________________________________
It was now 8:20. They could roam the halls, go to their lockers, homerooms etc. So that's what they did. They all went their separate ways.
That day Lily felt weird- but a good weird, a kind of weird that she has never gotten before. She was all he could think about and vice versa. They both knew they could never be together because of what the school would think. Lily was depressed and didn't want to be bullied, pablo got bullied daily for his appearance even though he is one of the most popular guys at the school.
_______________________________
Lily; daddy😩😩
She snapchatted Pablo not realizing that someone was taking over his streaks
Pablo; uhhh wtf?
She was so embarrassed, yet so horny, but for daddy. she just wanted to ride on his big black cock, even though he was not black at all.
__________________________________
"I will never forget the day I met you, daddy" she said at their wedding,
"I love you too lily." He responded
_________________________________
A/N Word count: 1608 OKAY WTF DID I JUST WRITE?