Untitled Part 1

"Mom! Hurry up! I have to get there early!" I screamed as I slipped on my all black high top Vans. Today is the day I meet the three bands who saved me. I'm so excited, yet so nervous because not only have I never been to a concert but, I'm in the very front and get to meet them all! My mom finally gets in the car and starts driving to the venue. DING

Kate: Hey! We still have half an hour and I'm in the very front of the line waiting for you! <3
Me: I'll be there in like 10 minutes DONT MOVE!

Mom dropped me off at the venue and after finally reaching the front of the line, pushing through fangirls, I got there. I couldn't believe what I seen when I got there either! Alex Gaskarth and Jack Barakat were talking to my best friend Kate! I got to her and herd them both say "Hello beautiful! You must be Jade?" I instantly felt my insides freak out. I instantly couldn't breathe. FUCK. They must have noticed because Alex said "Hey It's okay calm down" and he hugged me. I hugged back than felt someone touch my leg. I pulled back fast to see who it was. "Your friend and I have been talking, this is your first concert? You're a lucky girl! My first concert was a strip club." I died laughing and they went to talk to other fans.

After standing in line for what felt like seven years, the venue doors open and we moved to our spot. I've been very numb since hugging Alex, now I'm realizing this is all real! I can't believe this! "Got your sign?" Kate asked me. "Of course! I got my letters,drawings, and my emotionally unstable insides." I said laughing. LADIES AND GENTLEMAN NOW INTRODUCING PANIC! AT THE DISCO! I herd This Is Gospel began and I instantly fell in love. THIS IS GOSPEL FOR THE FALLEN ONES LOCKED AWAY INSIDE "MY ASSHOLE" Brendon sung and I absolutely died laughing. "OMG HES HOTTER IN PERSON" I screamed to Kate. See, Kate is madly in love with Panic! At the Brendon but me, I'm more of an All Time Low fan. Jack, Rian, Alex, and Zach are my four lovers. Oh when they come on stage I'm going to sing so loud.

After Brendon played some songs and Kate bawled her eyes out the venue got very quiet. Some went to go buy some merch others went to the bathroom, Kate and I stayed in our seats fangirling. My four lovers came on stage and I instanstly lost it. Holy Shit. The four people who's music stopped me from ending my life, from cutting deeper, and from taking those pills were right in front of me. Kate and me put the sign in the air that said "You four saved me and I have a story to tell you!" Alex jumping around looks at the sign, he than points and smiles. OMG SEMPIA NOTICED ME. HE DID! "KATE! DID YOU SEE THAT!? DADDY JACK NOTICED ME! HE REALLY REALLY DID!" I screamed and cried to Kate. Kate was screaming her head off as Kids in the dark came on.
       Finally getting to my favorite song, missing you. I've heard that you've been self medicating in the quiet of your room. Everyone had their phone screens lit up and it was so beautiful, I lost it. This song helped me through so much and to hear it live, it's beautiful. Bawling my eyes out, Kate wraps her arms around me. Jack walks over to the guard and points to someone by me. Hmm I wonder what happened? I look around, everyone's okay. I'm the only one crying! oh no! You'll be missing out and we'll be missing you! The security guard walks over and said "After the show I'm going to need you and your friend here to go with me." What! What did I do! Oh no! "Wonder what we did?" Kate ask.
   Eventually All Time Low goes back stage and everything dies down once again. "TØP is up next my dude! Can you believe it!? Daddy Urie, All time low, and Lover Tyler and josh all in one night!" Kate said. "I know right! It's so amazing!" I screeched. The stage then got red and we seen the one and only do a backflip. "How is everyone tonight?! THIS IS ONE excuse my language mom BADASS SHOW TONIGHT!" Tyler screamed. Everyone said awe. I ponder of something great. My lungs will fill and than deflate. Omg this song is great!
    It's officially after the show, we walked over to the guard.