The one and only chapter..

Harry, Ron, and Hermione all sat at the Gryffindor table in the Great Hall. This was their seventh, and final year at Hogwarts. All through their dinner, Ron had kept whispering suggestive things into Hermione's ear, and Harry was completely oblivious to it.
"Make sure to eat good," Ron whispered, "cause you're gonna need energy for tonight."
"Oh Ron! I don't need you saying rubbish like that. Harry is right here, he'll notice soon!" Hermione said, blushing.

Soon enough everyone was heading back to the common rooms, and Ron and Hermione acted like they weren't seeing each other again that night, because Harry couldn't know about it.
"Goodnight, boys. See you tomorrow," Hermione said, while winking Ron.
"Night," Harry yawned.
"Goodnight, Hermione," Ron said, winking back at her.

After everyone had surely fallen asleep, Ron got up to go meet up with Hermione in the common room. Ron walked down the stairs, and saw Hermione on the couch, looking nervous. "You okay, Hermione?" Ron asked.
Hermione jumped a little.
"Ron! Don't scare me like that!" She said, trying to keep her voice down.
Ron giggled a little.
"It's okay, Hermione. There's no need to be nervous. It's my first time too," he said, trying to comfort her.
Hermione threw her arms around Ron's neck.
"I'm just... scared. Would if it hurts? Would if it goes wrong and someone wakes up, or even worse, you get me-"
"Hermione, calm down. There's nothing to worry about. And if anything were to happen, I'd be right here with you," he said.
"I love you, Ron," she said, kissing him
"I love you too."
And so while the kiss had gotten more heated than usual. They began to slowly undress each other. But because they were in a public place to other Gryffindors, they decided they'd try to keep as many clothes on as possible.
They kept whispering 'I love you' over and over again and after Ron successfully unbuttoned Hermione's shirt, he began kissing her skin lovingly. Soon enough they had enough clothes discarded to do it. Hermione looked like she was going to cry.
"You ok, Hermione?" Ron asked, "we can stop if you'd like."
"No. I'm just nervous. Please, just carry on," she managed to say.
And so as Ron began to slide in, Hermione moaned a little.
"Doing ok?" Ron asked.
"Ooh, uh. Yeah, just need to adjust a little," Hermione whispered.
And after a little while, Ron set off with a slow pace, which got faster and faster.
Soon they finished and decided that they would cuddle a little before going back to bed.
"I love you so much."
"I love you too, Ron."

The next morning, during breakfast in the Great Hall, Ron had kept joking about his and Hermione's night.
"Your voice is so beautiful," Ron said.
"Sh!" Hermione blushed.
"And you're lips, they feel so good," he added.
"Ron! Stop!" Hermione said a little louder.
"Oh my god, and feeling you like that felt so bloody good!"
"Ronald Weasley! Stop this instant!" a blushing Hermione barked at him, catching Harry's attention and making Ron shut up.