What if I'm Half

What if I'm half?

What if the world i live in wasn't mine?

What if one day you'll get chase by a mythical creature which is half bird and half human?

What if this happen to you what are you gonna do?

Well this happened to me.    

I am Cathy Rose

12 years old

female

Have tan skin and shoulder legnth dirty blond hair with pink chunk of strands that I dyed.

    After school,It was already 5:00. It was raining hard, every thing around me looks blurry beacause of the rain. Since I have no umbrella or anything else that could cover me up, I had no choice but too run. It was scary the thunders are growling and the lightnings look as if its a wild animal on escape. My house is still far  away.

"Ugggghhhhh why am I so unlucky today?!?!" I muttered to myself    "Could this day get any worse?!?!" as I said that I felt  something running towards me. I felt something stinging on my cheek. as I caressed it, I realized that it has a long cut and it bleeds badly. I was so in pain.

I saw a shadow behind me as I look behind me there stood a woman smirking at me. I was still curious how a got a cut but It made more curious why a woman in her 50's standing outside with a heavy rain like this. I look at her with a face of curiosity.

She then suddenly came running toward me and stab me in the arm using her claw like hands.     "What was that for old hag!!??" I shouted at her. then suddenly she transform into a bird with part human.

She keeps coming at me, and everytime she did thati felt something tearing my skin. "you will die here half-blood!!!!"  What was she talking about I will die? more than that what is she talking halfbood?.  Now I'm really scared.

"Cathillia!" a voice call out my head.This is the first time I heard my name till my mother die.  "W-who a-are you" I asked shakily and afraid "Just think I'm your guardian"   "Oh , okay you are my guardian. Can you help me?'   "Yes. no time for thisNow I want you to press the pearl in your ring then stab the fury in the heart"I did what he said and the rig turned into a sword. It looks like the ocean and it has a small trident for design."You know the rest. Thats all I can help you with" " W-wait. AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!"  The fury suddenly stab wh leg. But I can still stad .So hoping my guardian was right I charged the fury and srab it at the feet s it wont go, but i forgot its wings so i flew up with me. I climb its feet and stab straight to the heart.

The fury turned to sand. And beacause it was flying and i'm clinging into it i fell unconcious.

______________________________________________________________________________

So guys this is my first story so please tell me if u like it or not if many said no I will no longer continue whit it so every comment counts!!!!!!!!!   ^_^V