Bleach: The Next Generation

[I hope u guys like this story it's my first one]

Heather's POV

My name is Heather and I'm the daughter of Ichigo and Rukia. I'm a Soul Reaper and today me and my brother are goin to the world of the living." Scott hurry up!" I yelled as my brother walked slow as possible." Shut up and how can you be so comfortable in your gigai?" He asked me," Well if you'd stop complaining and actually loosen up your arms and legs then it will gosh your such a girl." I laughed as he just glared at me." Agh when will we get to fight a hollow?" Scott complained as we kept walking around," I never knew that the world of the living could look so beautiful." I smiled." Are you even listening to me!" He yelled as I laughed.

As we walked I wasn't paying attention and ran into a boy." I'm so sorry," he said," no it's my fault for not paying attention." I said as Scott waked up," Come on big sis." He said walking past the boy," My name is Heather Kurosaki." I said smiling," My name is Erik Ishida." He smiled back," Well Erik it was nice meeting you." I said walking past him over to Scott. I looked back at the boy an smiled again." Sis," Scott said," what is it?" I asked looking at his tracker," there's a Hollow near by do you want to kill it?" He asked," Hell ya." I said putting my soul candy in my mouth and my soul came out of my body." Ok you stay here with Scott ok Chappy?"" Ya ya go kick that hollows ass," she said as I smiled and ran to the hollow. When I finally reached it the hollow was going after a little boy who was a hole.

I pulled out my Zanpakuto and cut the hollow down the middle of it head." Well that was easy," I said as I saw the little boy spirit and walked over to him." Please don't hurt me miss," the boy said." Hmm I won't hurt you," I placing the end of my Zanpakuto on his head." What are you doing?" He asked," sending you to a better place known as the Soul Society." I said smiling as the spirit turned into a blackish purple butterfly and flew off. When I got back to Scott Chappy was pocking him." Will you stop it," Scott said grabbing my body's hand." I'm back and let go of my hand,"I said as I put my soul back in my body." Chappy sure pissed you off," I said laughing at him." Watch it or I'll tack out my Zanpakuto," he said," I'm so scared." I said sarcastically. Me and Scott started walking again." When will be at Aunt Yuzu's house?" I asked Scott," How about you just shut up and let me be conserved if we're there ok."" God I just asking," I mumbled under my breath." I heard that," Scott said,'Dammit I forgot my brother was a super hearing freak.' I said in my head as we stopped at a house." Is this Aunt Karin's house or Aunt Yuzu's?" I asked," Aunt Karin's." Scott said.

He knocked on the door and Uncle Tōshirō opened the door," hey guys." He said as Aunt Karin ran to the door," Heather, Scott so good to see you two again." She said hugging me," Aunt Karin...... Your....... Killing us." I said as I couldn't breath anymore." Don't ever do that again ok," I asked her." Fine," she said walking inside followed by me, Scott, and Uncle Tōshirō." So how long are you guys staying?" She asked," Until our mission is over." Scott said sitting down at the table.