chapter 1 ~Where it all begins

Two girls living their own lifes doing their day to day routine. Clarke the blonde girl and Lexa the brunette girl.
Clarke going to the cafe at the same cafe as she goes there regurly every single day at the same time. It was just a random day but no not this time, clarke know she was bisexual since she watched the Titanic she was in love with rose, her family and her close friends knew she was bisexual has clarke told her. Clarke sees this 5 foot 5 beautiful brunette entering the same cafe Clarke knew she was either a new neighbour or a stranger passing through to the small town.
She couldn't believe it after all things she went through from this moment everything seem to go it was an escape just like a book you cant seem to put down but with this brunette it seem like the blonde was falling for the brunette already it was love at sight.

When she seen her and the way she dresses, her makeup, her hair and everything about her was perfect it was like she was an angel fell from the sky. After all Clarke's heartbreaks and losing people she loved she seem so in love with this 5 foot 5 brunette.

The brunette was ordering something she had to wait for about 10 mins for her food then she saw a beautiful 5 foot 5 blonde hair girl she was also looking back at her so she had to smile to be polite and friendly.

The brunette finally grabbed her food what she ordered before she left the cafe she went over to speak to the blonde.

Brunette: hey

Blonde: hello there *giggles*

Brunette: what's funny?

Blonde: it don't matter *carries on giggling* anyway what's your name?

Brunette: my name is lexa what about yours?

Blonde: well its nice to meet you lexa I'm Clarke *smiles*

Brunette: well its nice to meet you too clarke

Clarke: are you new around here lexa?

Lexa: yes I just moved into a flat few blocks from here what about you?

Clarke: I live about 5 mins around here and yes I'm a loyal I been here for a few years its a nice town, maybe I can show you around sometime?

Lexa: yes I would love that

Clarke: ok yeah cool I would love that too how about I give you my number and you can call or text me when you want me to show you around *winks*

Lexa: yeah give me your phone and I give you my digits you can call or text me instead *winks*

Clarke POV
As Lexa was walking away to exit the cafe I notice the way she is always polite and caring the way she was dressed her make up her hair everything just seem perfect she could have any boy or girl but she chose to speak to me is she a lesbian/bi or even straight? I don't know she had a boyfriend or a girlfriend or is she single? I wished I found out these things before she left the cafe. Will I ever see her again? I hope so

As this was happening Clarke was starring at the window