Days

Female engineering student
A girl studying along with 95%   boys ? A girl unwantedly behaving like a boy?
when my high school friends used to ask me what if i wanted to be in the future: chin up with smile i told"ENGINEER" hearing this they immediately said ' When2 house'and i who was standing right beside them dreamed to be a succesful ENGINEER.
Paved roads,chinesedesigned buildings, grenery, managed area : this were the best part of college. Hour turned into days,days into weeks,weeks into month and months into year. In those years not only  i learned i saw, feel, how girls managed to stand over thousands of boys either in the class or outside the glass. You should be so concerned about what you speak, a loud noise or a word can make other people watch outside the class or maybe kinda lil in your class. The funniest part of your engineering life is your classmates . Different people ,different choice,different hometown and the most cunnig part "different taste about food" . Question i used to raise within me how my friends gonna live with the girl that has totally different taste about the food. But god putted mercy on me that they adjusted."f.r.i.e.n.d.s" seven alphabetical letters for an ordinary people , for me its a promise to be together for seven lives or you can say toghether after death too. True meanings of friends and friendsship were,was and will be the my high school collegues anperfect examples .