Dumpster

'Yep! Ok. I'll be there in 15 minutes! Don't worry dude!' I mumbled to Jack who was on the other side of the receiver. I kept the receiver back to its original position and half-running went to my room, well, to our room. It was a communal room: my sister and I share it together. Though by age she is my elder sister, by maturity and sense of responsibility, she seems to be the younger one. If you do not believe me, the rest of the incident will surely change your verdict.

As I entered the room, I saw what I hated most. All of my belongings, along with hers, were scattered all around. Sheaf of important papers were lying near the bathroom mat. Not only this, the cupboard doors were open. Dresses were dangling out of the hangers. Drawers were forcefully closed. Half-portion of the clothes were inside the drawer and other halves were protruding outside. Baked beans were dispersed over the bed as if she had kept them for germination! To make matters even worse, she had spilt a hot mug of cappuccino all over my assignment.

'Darn it' I cursed her inside. I dragged my numb feet, reluctantly, (numb because of anger and irritation) inside the room. I took two steps when something crumbled beneath my feat. I, then, took one step backward and noticed-to my intense horror- my favourite, Australian pen was divided into two. I stretched my vision and looked around. The whole room was in a mess. It looked like a Dumpster. But the only difference was that no dump-truck will come to pick this Dumpster along with the rubbish. I, myself, have to clean them. And as usual, it happens everyday. But, the culprit, who did this, my tyrant sister, was not present in the scene. I picked up my mobile and dialed her number. And guess what? The ringtone buzzed into life and when I turned around, I located it near the dustbin, lying helplessly, heart-broken.

'Aargh' I grumbled. Suddenly my phone roared into life, making me aware of the fact that Jack along with the whole club members were waiting for me, opposite of the mall. A spasm of alarmness washed over me. I, in a hurry, unzipped my bag, threw the necessary things in the bag. One look at the mirror told me my hair was looking like a hay-stack. I wore my hair in a bun, threw the backpack over my shoulders and headed towards the door, towards my ultimate destination, throwing one last glance-glance of utter annoyance towards the cluttered room.

<<end>>

--i know this is not really a story..it just came in my mind and i thought of sharing it..sorry if i wasted your time making you read this.feel free to express how u felt..❤️--