The start :Flash back

Most days it couldn't start off any more normal than it already was. Each day have the same routine from morning till end, nothing more and nothing less. It would start out around 6:30 AM in the morning. The birds would chirp and sing their songs that were loud and more squeaks rather than actual songs. Rolling out of bed was horrible, it was like pulling yourself from quicksand. Every day the pain was always the same, it made sure that the simple acts of getting up caused more pins and needless to travel down my hips to my toes. My spine almost giving out with the large groans that would come with sitting up and placing my feet onto the carpet below the bed. Uncertainty always way the feeling in the air, standing a success in its own right. The apartment that I currently lived in was small, cozy but small. A neat kitchen a full bathroom, a basic living room, and the small bedroom the seemed more like a fur den. The room covered in furs of black and white. Almost as if attempting to have a feeling of modernism, while there was hardly any light in the room other then the candles melted onto the floor space that was bare.
Getting ready for the day was becoming harder and harder as my body grew weaker, making me the weakling in many groups of people I was around. At one point in time it was this way, there was nothing that I couldn't have done. Strong, healthy, not particularly pretty but not ugly. Average, it wasn't a problem. I could have been the perfect house wife, somewhat including the job I was going to be given shortly after I turned 21, but that wasn't what happened at all. Skin and bones, hardly anything that counted as a person. No one commented on the appearance of my health anymore. It was common to all those of my office, it was quite most days just the clicking of key boards and calls made to investors, or whoever everyone was placed on. Even as I worked as the HR manager of the odd company which I honestly had no idea what there main business was. Stone corporation hired me after the incident that caused my down fall, an incident that caused the numbness that sits in my soul. I almost didn't take the job thinking that it was out of putty, I was qualified but I had seen the beautiful other people in the waiting room as we all sat for interviews. It had been the last round it seemed as though all the normal and not beautiful people had been removed leaving me with the tall god and goddess looking applicants. Being as I was, I was ignored as they all chatted in groups rather loudly. The two women to my left sat smacking their gum at each other as the clacked about what shoes they had choose to wear because of what the CEO had been seen with a woman and the shoes she had wore where the same. It was almost random, the CEO wasn't a public man. He had come from one of the few private towns that almost ran with out the normal government to be in charge. The rooms temperature seemed to rise as the sound in the room had quieted, leaving everyone in the room to stare at the man in a suit some sort of expensive one I assumed. More then the money I had in savings I assumed, he had dark blue eyes like the deep ocean and skin that was comparable to gold. Surprisingly he had mid back length hair that black that gleamed as if there was glitter in it.
His mouth had been moving as I had been enchanted by the man who stood above us all.
"Therefor I have had no need to have this many applications other then "Gordagon Ice, Merigold Port, and Chardon Alexzander", I blinked surprised at the other odd names called out other than my own. I struggled up as the rest of the amazons walked away elegantly towards the exit as I was the last to joined the little group towards the secretary's desk. It was the start of the end for me and somehow I knew it even after everything I had dealt with in life already.