Emrys

High in the sky, above even the highest mountains, sat a man.
His name?
Emerys

Emerys was no mortal man, he was the god of Magic and trickery. Since everything has magic in, he was the god of life it's self.
Most people ask why he sits up there, in the sky, all high and mighty! When he is needed on the ground? On earth, where war and death overcome them.
    No one ever gets an answer from Emrys, but they know he's listening. Some even say they can hear him in the night calling for his lost love, Freya. Everyone that heard something say, "All i heard was 'Freya' repeated over and over again." But sometime it's different. Sometimes instead of Freya, they say they heard the name 'Arthur'.
    When there is a crisis or war on Earth, he is always there. Though no one sees him he is there. Fighting besides you in the dark. In the shadows of the night is where he lurks on Earth.
    It is said that he is the most handsome god to ever walk the Earth. But he is afraid to love after he lost his lover.
People also say that he was once manservant to a king. The king of Camelot, and it was said that the king and Emerys were best friends. Though in Camelot he was known as merlin. No one there knew of his second name apart from mentor.
    Little did the king know that, Emerys was not a man. "One day" people say. That he found out about his servants status, though he tried he could not leave Emerys' side since he was gravely injured, though Emrys tried to same him from the clutches of death for he was a god of life and could not help him in the world of the dead he failed. He set the boat carrying the king alight in the lake of Avalon, and that is why he waits there, alone for centuries, upon centuries.
      Of course that part of the story has always been a mystery to mankind. But some say that he waits for his king at the lake of Avalon.
There is a rumor that if you can climb up the steep mountains and over the deep canyons around the lake of Avalon, swim through the waters infested with ancient monsters of the old religion, get to the island in the middle, scale the highest tower of the castle, that is guarded by the white dragon. When you get to the top you will meet Emrys, and you must show him you are pure of heart. Then and only them will tell you of the prophecy.
       That is as long as you are pure at heart, and that you have no ill intent to the prophecy that he will tell.
       There are thousands of prophecies, but this one is different from the rest. This one is about the once and future king.
       From here is where fact ends and prophecy begins, where we will find out about Emerys and his adventures. Let us see into the eyes of a god's life, and the servant to the once and future king.
This is where our story begins..

Jan. 17, 2017