What i have past (brief rewind)

My name is Jodie Holmes since i was a child i had a friend, a friend that not many people would understand he has been with me since i breath i didnt have any options he would not leave His name is Aiden.

He is not a human he is a Entity(Phantom) when i was a little girl he scratch me or leave marks the women who take care of me didnt know what to do so she gave me to Nathan Dawkins one of the only persons i love Nathan take care of me but he do some experiments Aiden didnt like it he get mad and turn things off or do some "paranormal activity" thats how Nathan call it.

It have been years since i almost pass to the other side for the first time I saw Aiden but i couldn't just walk and pass to the other side so i stay...

I dont feel Aiden anymore i think he stayed he havent communicate with me i am writing all my memories in a journal i stayed to long im the other side that time so i am loosing memory.

I miss Aiden until one day i was sitting on the sand and he write:

"did you missed me"
-Aiden

I wasnt dreaming it was him..  He said to me he got trap and make his way to find me.

I am happy he is here cause problems haven't end no anymore that they know the truth.