Vid Con 2017

Shane's POV
"Ahh fuck it's more people! I'm so happy to see you!"
*as he hugs as group of random fans* "How are you all??"
*they all reply different answers in extreme excitement to see Shane* "That's awesome!"
"Who wants to take a selfie?"
*as he clips in his gorgeous reddish bangs that make him look sexy af*
*all of the fans crowd and cramp to get on Shane's snapchat story*
"That was great guys!"
*He says as he pulls off the bangs and rips out a few more hairs and complains about how his hair is all he has even though he doesn't shower.* *Shane goes back to his spot where he was supposed to stand and sneaks up on Trisha Paytas and steals her folding chairs cause he's lazy as fuck*
Shane mumbles to himself
"I hate being here the social anxiety is getting to me"
*Shane stands up and goes to the bathroom cause we all know that's where he goes to sit and cry all by himself and think about his bad life choices.*
*Shane takes out his phone plugs in his phone and blasts Kesha's song backstabber and cries out loud about Ryland on how he thinks it's not working out..*
*Richie walks into the bathroom and hears Shane he knocks on his stall trying not to bother him*
"Hey are you alright in there pal?" Richie says trying to be as helpful as possible.
"No I'm not alright but thanks" Shane says as he walks out of the stall.
*He takes off his headphones and wipes his tears not even paying attention to Richie's loud outfit.* *Richie puts his hand on Shane's shoulder* "You wanna rant bud?" Richie asks
"Yea man..." Shane says
*He turns to Richie and jolts backward finally looking at him*
"Woah your as black as my asshole after the crunch wrap at Taco bell"
"Um thank you I think?
Richie hesitates though he didn't know what that was supposed to mean.
"Shall we leave the restroom?" Richie questions
"Yea I guess so" he said
*Richie and Shane put down their stands at Vid Con and head to Starbucks*
"I just feel like Ryland is always angry at me I mean we have our good moments but it's just not fun any more" Shane says depressingly
"I don't really have relationship experience but I'll tell you this if you aren't having fun anymore there is no use in wasting anymore time with him" Richie says as helpful as he could be.
"I guess your right..." Shane says trying not to cry again
"Thank you for everything! Can I give you uh hug?"
"Um....I'm not really ia hugger type of person" Richie said as hesitant as possible
"I don't care" Shane says as he lean in for an extreme bear hug
"Well I better get going here's my number if you ever want to talk" Richie says waving goodbye and heading home