Imagination

Well I suppose I'm writing in my "diary" for the first time. Its cute has a little bow on the front. The little ribbons that wrap around the whole book. The pages have tiny hearts and clouds on them. The remind of myself and how my heart is somehow floating with the clouds.

No I'm not high I promise. I just have dreams that fly with the clouds and board a ship with aliens. I'm not crazy either I just prefer to look at things with my imagination. See things on the bright side.

Well no I would be lying for sure if I said that. I don't see everything on the bright side but I like to think that everything does eventually have a bright side. Even if I don't see that for a little while a little part of my brain says, "Come on just a few more moments like these and you will be happy as can be." Sure seems kind of bizarre but hey what helps, helps.

I decided to write in this diary that I've had for a while because I mean what's a empty book going to do on my bookshelf. Its like my own book now.

Except its more of a well described book. Yeah I'm glad this is mine. I sound pretty dumb. At least no ones going to read this. I think, I don't know I might give it somebody. But then again I still sound stupid.

That's why I don't write a lot I just think a lot. I like to draw out memories and happy moments with my brain. Enjoying the old times and how life used to be, before I became like this.

Memories are what keep me going. Just like imagination. Getting to imagine the unthinkable makes my world turn. To the right then to the left. Who am I kidding all over the place.

I may overthink at times. I feather overthink than tell people my problems.

Makes me feel weak as if I'm begging for attention but I don't. I don't want attention, or pity.

Its like begging for a present that costs a million dollars. Its just not worth it.

Well that definitely explains why I started writing in the diary. I hope this helps give a good bit of how it is with me. I don't know honestly but until next time unknown reader. Maybe you will be someone special, maybe you wont...