1

3rd POV

"How can you 'accidentally' enroll me to an all boys school?! Are you really that stupid?!" yelled the black haired girl to the brown haired guy who was sitting on a sofa watching a movie.

"I really can't believe that a quiet girl like you can be this annoying." the guy stated in monotone.

"I don't care if I'm annoying or not! Just call the Academy and cancel my enrollment! Stupid, stupid, stupid brother!" the girl yelled that made the guy cover his ears.

"Can't~" he sang that made the girl furious.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN BY CAN'T?!"

"Kiera, I talked to the admin of the school and they said that they're going to make an exception. And you're now officially enrolled there... Don't worry they are actually making a girl uniform, specially for you." he replied as he gave Kiera a wink.

"That's not the point you stupid brother! Ugh... Did you even know that it's a dormitory school, Conan!" Conan thought for a moment that made Kiera more furious now. And if smoke can come out of her nose and ears, it will be steaming hot in that room.

"Nope, but you can't do anything about it though. You are now officially enrolled to an all-boys school dormitory or whatever." he cheered. "Now if you don't mind, I'm watching something here." he continued, not even bothering to look at Kiera.

"Excuse me, bu-"

"You can be excused. Now off you go." Conan cut her off that made Kiera growl and stomped her way upstairs to her room.

Kiera POV

I locked myself in my room, and jumped to my bed.

You are now officially enrolled to an all boys school dormitory or whatever. It keeps on playing back in my mind which pissed me off more. I rolled over, my face is now against my pillow. In a matter of seconds, I was screaming, and punching my bed, and pillow letting my frustrations out.

I stopped abusing my bed and pillows when I heard somebody knocking on my door. I fixed my hair before opening the door.

"Hello~" I slammed the door shut and locked it when I saw my big brother holding a paper bag with a smug look on his face.

"Come on, Ki. I will treat you to anything you like as a sign of my apology."

Food? No? I'm mad at him... But it's food! No... He will treat you with everything you want... No... Yes... No... Yes... No... I'm arguing with myself, well that's normal at all(note the sarcasm).

I was taken back to reality when I felt somebody's arm wrapped around my waist and put me on his shoulders. "Let me go! Let me go! Ugh." I squirm around but to no luck he did not let me go. He just laughed at me, and I decided to just give up and let him carry me to wherever he wants to go.

He brought me to my favorite place, Pizza Palace. It's an all you can eat pizza. As soon as we entered the Pizza Palace, I forgot everything since I was too focused with the smell of the delicious pizza.

"Will you forgive me?" Conan kneeled down like he was proposing to me that caught everyone's attention. I was really embarrassed to what he did, so I quickly nodded and pulled him up. The people who looked at us, aww-ed.

3rd POV

After eating at the Pizza Palace, they both decided to walk back home, since Pizza Palace is a 5 minute walk from home.

"Kie, I want you to try your uniform so that we can make adjustments if it's too fit or too loose for you." Conan said as he put his hands behind his head. Kiera just nodded and walked faster leaving her big brother.

They reached home and Kiera got the paper bag from the living room and ran towards her room to try the new uniform. The uniform was a white blouse, with red ribbon, a gray blazer and a navy blue skirt.

The uniform was a perfect fit for her, and she kind of liked it. She texted Conan to go to her room and a minute later, Conan was in her room looking at her with a smile.

"You look good in it." Conan said and crossed his arms on his chest. "You should go to sleep now, I'll send you there tomorrow."

Kiera nodded, Conan turned around and exited her room. She locked the door and started to pack her things and her uniform.

Timeskip: the next day

They reached the school and it was really far. It was not located in the city, but is located in the middle of nowhere.

"Hey Conan, you said you accidentally enrolled me here. But you can't possibly accidentally enroll me here since it's in the middle of nowhere?!"

"What are you talking about?" he asked innocently, Kiera grabbed his shirt and pulled him closer. "You definitely planned all of this since the beginning did you?! Stupid brother, Stupid, stupid, stupid!"

Conan laughed and got out of the car, pull Kiera's bags out of the trunk. Kiera stayed in the car with a pissed off look planted on her face. Conan sighed, he opened the door and carried Kiera on his shoulders. They entered the school, and a lot of students were looking at them weirdly. Especially to the girl who just entered the campus.

End of the chapter

Hey! Hey! Hey! How was the story? Hoped you guys liked this chapter. Thank you guys for reading! I'll update this story soon. This is my second story by the way. Tell me what you guys think that will help me in writing this story! Thank you! 💋❤