Chapter 1

I'm laying on my bed looking on horse deals looking for a horse, I come acroos a beautiful quiet 13 year old, 14 hand stockhorse. His chestnut coat glistens through my eyes, I then look at the price it is 40000 dollars. Shit this is way out of my budget! I save the page and move on, i can still see the  horses amazing coat glistening through my eyes. By the way my name is sarah a 13 year old girl that loves horses but im not a very good rider.

A/N this is my first paragraph of my first book do you like it. I will include more about sarah and her family in the next paragraph.

Sarah my mother yelled "hurry up and clean your room" fine I answer back. As i am cleaning my room by phone buzzes.
I look at my phone the price on the horse has dropped to $1000 WOW, i run to my dad and tell him, he says it looks alright and we will contact the dealer.

I am sitting anxiously next to my dad while he is talking to the dealer all i can hear is yes and no will i get it or not?  My dad hangs up and tells me we are going to have a look and you can a have a ride. I am bursting with cheer while I'm getting changed into my riding gear, I jump into the car and off we go.

We arrive to a place out near tooma there is horses everwhere, I then catch a glimpse of the chestnut stockhorse standing in the paddock, I quietly walk over to the horse. The horse strolls slowly over to me and lets me pat him, as the owner and dad walk over she says

" you already seem friends".

The owner michelle walks closer this is glory he is a quiet beautiful gelding you will love him. Michelle then hands me a lead rope and a halter, go catch him. I slowly walk into the paddock, Glory just waltzing over to me i put the halter on and lead him out of the paddock. I give him a brush then Michelle hands me a saddle and a blanket, i gently lay the blanked over his is golden coat he doesnt even flinch.  I fling the saddle over and I do his girth up slowly so he doesnt get scared, finally i'm saddled and ready to ride.

I get ready and gently sit in the saddle, gather my reins and give a nudge. I am walkimg around the paddock no worries, i th the went kick into a trot, it is so smooth. I feel like i am gliding  through wind as i enter a canter, woo woo dad yells i sit up and stride along as the horse sways beneath me.

A/N short chapter sorry please like  comment or vote if you like it tell me the truth is it good or bad.