EPILOGUE

Napaiyak ako nang makita ang laman ng envelop na inihatid ng isang babaeng studyante na nagpakilalang kaibigan ni Dillenna. Ang huling picture ay naglalaman ng pregnancy test na may positive na result. The student confirmed me that my daughter is pregnant. Nangingig ang tuhod kong pinuntahan kaagad si Daniel.

"Bal, look at these photos."

Habang pinapanood ko siya ay nag-unahan na ulit ang luha sa paglandas sa pisngi ko. Agad niya akong niyakap.

"Bal. She's still so young."I whispered as he hugged me.

"I'm not letting this past without doing something to save our daughter from whatever prejudices. I'll find out who this boy is."sabi niya sa'kin na nagpakalma naman sa'kin kahit papaano.

Hindi pa natapos ang araw ay nalaman na namin kung sino ang lalaking kasama ng anak namin sa mga larawan. Parang hinihiwa 'yong puso ko sa tuwing naaalala ko ang nakita ko. For Pete's, ang bata pa ng anak namin tapos makikita nalang namin siya sa mga pictures na nakahubad katabi ng isang lalaki. She has just turned eighteen. Matagal ko ng gustong magkaroon ng mga manliligaw o kahit ng boyfriend ang anak ko kasi gusto kong magkaroon kami ng bonding na mag-ina. She hated the kind of life we have, being the daughter of an actor and actress. She hates fame and popularity. In consequence, inilalayo niya sa'min ang sarili niya. .

Pero hindi ito kasali sa mga hinangad ko.

Earlier that afternoon, we talked to the parents of the boy and have come up with something that's really significant and relevant to be done. The boy's parents happened to be the richest billionaire in the country. It's not that we're after the money; DJ and I are just overawed that despite their wealth, they also are thinking about the wellbeing of their son—without any fuss agreed to the solution we proposed.

"Mom? Are you alright? Umiiyak ka ba?"simula niya agad nang madatnan niya kami ng daddy niya sa sala, naghihintay sa kanya.

"I'm so sorry honey if it has to happen to you. Gusto man kitang pagalitan pero huli na ang lahat."malungkot kong sabi.

"Mommy? Anong sinasabi mo?"

"Come on Dillenna, you don't have to deny it to us. Your dad and I already know everything. Hayaan mo nalang muna kung... kung ayaw ka munang kausapin ng daddy mo. We're not yet prepared to lose you baby."

"Mom? Dad? What's this? Can any of you please explain? Wala akong maintindihan eh!"she blared and started to get upset. My poor little girl. I know she's denying it.

"Honey. Come here. Give dad a hug."naiiyak na sambit ni DJ.

With tears in her eyes, she embraced her father lovingly. Umiiyak na rin si DJ. He has always treated her as his little baby girl. I know he isn't yet prepared to lose her. So am I.

"Dad? What's wrong?"

"Everything's going to be fine. Don't worry; your mom and I are always here for you no matter what happens. And about what have taken place lately, we already talked to his parents. Everything's in good hands. Look baby, take care of yourself... lalo na ngayon. Hindi na sarili mo lang 'yong mahalaga ngayon."

Tumunog ang cellphone ko. When I checked it, it's the parents of the boy.

"Dillenna, anak... This is just urgent. We'll talk again when we get home later, okay? We love you darling."I kissed her and dragged Daniel towards the car.

It is always the joy of the mother to see her daughter getting married. However, it is not really in my case. Dillenna is still so young. But she has to marry him because that's what is needed.

---

The Author's Corner:

Hello Babies! If you're reading this right now, it only proves how loyal you have been to me. After the years of "drought", we all have survived together! :D :D :D 

Anyway, the story in the epilogue is a glimpse of the story of Kath and DJ's daughter: MARRIED UNHAPPILY EVER AFTER. I hope you will give it the same support you've given to this one. Thank you so much! I hope you're happy with the way it all ended! Let's spread happy everybody! :)

I love you babies. Godbless. ♥