Gummy Bears...Tasty Snack, or Addictive Obsessions?

crazy_writing180 and I wrote this when we were bored. We love gummy bears. DON'T LAUGH AT US :D This was purely for fun purposes, so don't rudely comment... we aren't this stupid :)

~~~

I was amazed as this squishy, yellow gummy bear jumped off of my plate and into my expecting mouth, as though I wanted it to disappear into thin air, while I hummed along to the gummy bear song in German.Next to me,my friend Jazmin plopped the pitiful green gooey gummy bear into her mouth and spit it out in disgust, I told her she has been forever shunned.The dog barked as Jazmin plodded out and then turned and took the next gummy bear from my hand and ran away.I screamed, "Stupid dog ate my gummy! Mommy!" She just turned on the gummy bear song and left me in my misery for the tanning bed.The song made me want to eat every single gummy bear in my hair.

I have decided that for the talent show, I'm going to dress up as a purple gummy bear and do the gummy bear dance, but my brother said he will eat me if I do.I called my doctor."I think I need mental assistance, doctor." I said matter of factly. "Why is that, Sara?" "I think I might be a little too obsessed with gummy bears." I whispered, pulling out my notebook that was covered in stickers of 'The Gummy Bear' even though he couldn't see it.He just hung up. I took another gummy out of the package and put him in my hand."You need to see a psychologist." I said to my gummy bear. "No! I'm yummy! You can stop whenever you want to!" He replied as he held up the 12 empty boxes of delicious, indeed yummy, gummy bears.My mom came home and told me that I'm going insane, all because I told her I saw a murderous gummy bear in my window sill, it was scary! I think I will relive that moment every single morning.I wish I could get married to a gummy bear, have gummy children, and eat my husband in one day... Amazing story to tell the kids! I asked my friend is it was weird that I know every version of every gummy bear song ever made? She didnt answer, so I said "I didn't think so!" I then told her that I thought my mom was a gummy bear this morning, and I ate her arm, she laughed.

She told me she thinks I am addicted and thinks I should get a thing that's like a nicotine patch, but for gummy bears because I eat more than 100 packs a week! I told my other friend this story about when I saw a guy today, and I ate him. He was a yummy gummy, but he tasted more human than most, but he was still tasty!

I went to the zoo today and this question popped into my head: Are gummy bears really bears? I don't believe so, because I bit one at the zoo today, and the security guard kicked me out because," You aren't supposed to eat bears." And I told him, "You can't tell me that! I eat bears all the time! Yummy gummies, they are!"I looked in the paper and there aren't any help groups for 'Gummy Bear Addicts" I think I'll make one.

I don't play with action figures, no way! That's a little kid thing! I play with my gummy bears. Today, they are playing Nazi's crashing the wedding of a purple and a yellow one! I ate the Nazi's 

Is it possible that I could make an army of gummy bears, and have a gummy/animal cracker war? I'll try it and see who wins; although I think I might eat my army...

Some little girls got to play with Barbies, I was a step up. I had all my gummy bear girls date Ken the handsome gummy!

I have successfully made a gummy bear town, with a Town Hall and mayor Delicious!

My diorama for science was supposed to be of the Iroquois tribe, and I made it out of gummy bears and it looked awesome, but... I ate it on the bus.

I have a collection of historical gummy bears on my wall right next to my 32nd poster of a gummy bear!

"I am in love with you." He said to her, taking her chubby hand. "But Hugs I can't be with you!" She cried, running away. "Kisses wait!" He screamed after her, but it was too late. Then it cut to a black screen and the credits rolled. A salty tear traveled down my cheek, my favorite gummy bear soap opera had ended!

I looked out my window this morning and saw gummy bears running around outside! Please help me!

I sighed, as I looked down at my yearbook. No one had signed it; they all say I am weird. But wait! My gummies all signed it for me! At least THEY love me!

My drunk gummy bears all yelled at me to go to sleep because I couldn't watch, I closed my eyes. Wait! What can't I watch?

I found out Barbie gummy is pregnant with Ken's baby gummy!

She had her baby today and named it 'Sugar Baby' Wait! Why?

I asked the band director if I could choose the next song for us to do, and immediately he said, "No! We don't like gummies!" And my jaw dropped and I hit him. I am currently suspended until I get over my obsession with gummy bears, I told my mom I am never returning to school again.

I have learned how to eat my gummy bears without killing them, because Mayor Delicious has been reported missing...

Oh.My.God. I found a fellow addict! He is now marrying his gummy bear, Professor Sugar Daddy with my Princess Tasting. They make such a cute couple! And Princess Tasting told me that I should marry him. I think I should. So does he. We are going to elope in Narnia tomorrow!

He ate EVERY SINGLE ONE OF MY GUMMY BEARS IN MY GUMMY VILLAGE. We are SO over.

Sam wouldn't let me edit the rest... I'm sorry it sounds retarded now! :D