You're The One

Hello ladies and gentlemen! Haha! So this is my first fanfic,so sorry if it's really bad! But hopefully you guys like it! So......HERE WE GO!

~

Victoria's POV

I wake up to my alarm on my phone ringing. I groan,but then I remember its August 11. I've been waiting for this day for so long. I quickly turned off my alarm and laid back down on my back looking at the ceiling. Oh yeah i forgot to mention, the reason why this day is so special to me is because I get to see......ONE DIRECTION. I can't believe it! I'm going to finally see them, this is the first concert i've ever been to. I looked beside me to see if my sister was awake. Turns out she wasn't,but its okay i'll wake her up when i'm done taking a shower;she gets ready pretty quick. Don't ask, we obviously share a room and everything else together. I'm actually glad we do,most girls don't have the same relationship as me and my sister do. By the way her name is Anna. She is so gorgeous,she has light brown hair mixed with red. Her beautiful light brown eyes just completes her. Enough of this,I need to get ready to see the boys! I quickly get up from the bed and stretch. I then open the door out my room and head straight to the bathroom. I quickly turn the shower on without hesitation and start stripping out of my clothes. I put my hand in the shower just to make sure the water is warm enough to go in. Luckily enough its ready,i quickly jump in and take my hair out of its pony tail. I put my head in the water and let the warm water go throughout my body. I quickly wash my hair and body. Then wash my face,shave,and brush my teeth. After i'm done i grab the knobs and turn the water off. I opened the curtains and stepped out. I grabbed my blue towel to put my hair up and grab my blue robe. I then exited the bathroom. Luckily my sister was up already and just checking her phone. "Good morning Anna!" i said to her loudly. She looked at me, "Victoria oh my gosh its August 11th!" she said. I ran over to her and started jumping up and down. She told me she was going to take a shower. She got up and headed out with her iPod and speakers. She closed the door behind her and i locked it.
Now the hardest part,decide what to wear. Which is probably gonna be easy,my style is simple. I honestly don't know how to describe it,but all i know is that i love dark colors. I walked over to my drawers and got my bra an panties and quickly put them on. I then decided to wear my Pink Floyd band t-shirt,and light wash skinny jeans. I then put everything on and looked into my mirror. I took my hair out of the towel and let all my hair fall down. My jet black hair fell right down. It's pretty long according to people,which i'm actually glad it is. I love long hair and I always wanted my hair to be long. I grabbed my split end treatment and put it in my hair and some sleek and shine oil too. I grabbed my brush and started brushing through it, its so hard to brush through my hair because its so thick. After all the pain,i grabbed my contact case and put on my contacts on my dark brown eyes. Don't worry the contacts are clear, don't get my wrong I wish i had different colored eyes but i'm stuck with boring old dark brown eyes. But i guess it suits me and bring out my hair as people say. I then started taking out makeup. I love makeup and all but i don't wear it on a daily bases,only on special occasions, and this occasion seems pretty special to me.
I then grabbed my BB cream and put it on the spots where i had problems,i don't have the best looking skin but its decent. I grabbed my powder and put it on. I decided to just grab my bronzer to use as my eyeshadow and just put on mascara. Keep it simple but still put together. I heard and knock on the door and opened it to see my sister. She walked in and put everything down on the bed. "Anna you ready to see the boys today?" i asked her. "Of course i am silly,especially my boyfriend" she said turning around. She walked over to her drawers and grabbed her panties and bra. Then grabbed a flowy maroon colored shirt and dark wash jeans. Our style is pretty similar if you ask me.
I looked over to the mirror to see how i looked. I seemed pretty satisfied. If i had to be honest I always had a problem accepting myself. I don't really like how i look if i had to be honest. I guess you can say that i have a pretty good looking body but i'm not those kind of girls on tumblr that have a thigh gap,i mean i have space between them but i don't consider it a thigh gap. I have an athletic looking body if i had to say. I play lots of sports which helps keep me fit. Don't even get me started with the part of my body i least like, my chest or if i can say my boobs. I mean i like having boobs but my boobs are pretty big for a girl my size and age.
Oh i'm 15 by the way,and i am really short. But if i had to say i love being short. I really don't have a problem with it. I then stopped looking at myself and started walking over my phone which is plugged into my iHome speakers. I opened my phone and put on some music. I decided to put on Arabella by Arctic Monkeys. I love them,their music is just really good. My sister looked at me with the weirdest smile on her face,"But it up gurla!" she yelled at me. I started laughing hysterically and did as she said. We started jamming to it,jumping up and down,and singing along. After our little session we finally decided to do the bed. Then we opened the door.
We walked downstairs to see what everyone was up to,i found my mom working and my brother on the xbox. I walked into the kitchen to find my dad on his iPad doing something. "Hey Papi" i said as i walked over to kiss his cheek. It's a hispanic thing,oh yeah i forgot to say I am Mexican but I was born at White Plains,New York but our mom decided to move to Virginia for better opportunities. I then walked over to my mom "Buenos dias Mami" i said as i kissed her cheek. After i looked over to see the kids she takes care of, my mom has our own Daycare/Preschool here at our house as a job. I literally love it, i mean who doesn't love working from home. I love kids too so i mean why not. "Victoria,are you and Anna ready to leave? You don't want to be late" she said to me. "Of course Ma, we are ready to go" i said. She then gave me a nod and yelled something at my dad.
I told Anna to get her shoes and things she needed ready ASAP. I walked up the stairs to grab my wrist wallet and my white vans. I came back down to put on my shoes and i looked over to see my sister doing the same. I got up the couch and walked over to the garage door,i grabbed the car keys and headed out the door. I have my permit so i know how to drive. I took a look outside. The weather is just right,not to hot and not to cold. I walked over to the van and opened the car door to turn the car on. After i closed the front door and went to sit in the back. I saw my sister,dad,and mom coming out the door. They all came in the car and started to talk. I opened my wrist wallet to grab my headphones and plug them in my phone. I decided to put on my 'Car Drive' playlist. As I noticed we were heading down the street. I put my headphones in and put my head back on the seat and closed my eyes. "Let's hope this day goes out perfectly" i said in my mind. Before i knew it, i drifted off to sleep.

~

Hopefully you guys like it so far. It's my first fanfic so bare with me here. Well hope you guys enjoy it and don't forget to comment,rate,and vote! love yousssss muahhh xx.