Chapter One.

One day there was a girl that has a new school she was in 9th grade she wanted to be popular because she saw all the girl wering short scurt that went all the way up to there button so she asked her mam pat can she were short scurts for the rest of the year her mam said (no you can't)

CHAPTE TWO

So she went behind her mam back because she was geting buled for not fiting in. She had a curfu. The curfu was 8:00 but she passed her curfu and stayed a night at the freshmen girl house .They made her do somthing was not allowed to do and let me tell you. She. wor scuts that came to her bottom.she thought she could get away with it. She did not get away with it.her mam came to her school to see if she was there.
As soon as her mam got there to her class she got in trouble.But when she got home.she really got it.She got a pop in the mouth for sneaking off.Kissing the football leader cause she is just that pretty.Not coming home and missing her curfu and get exspeld for fighting.Her mam said( do you see what you did for all of us).So pam sent her to a school that makes little kids proper.But early that morning she snuk out to go meet her friends at a pool party.She brought her sexy bathing sute that went to her bottom.

CHAPTER THREE

Kliea went to california with her
baby cause her baby let her do any thing she wanted like.make out with a guy and go to a club.Or miss her curfu.And ditch
school.she was a nerd.But she did not act like one she was stuburrn
and bad.She was suppose to go to proper school but she snuk away from home.Kaliea is going to get in trouble when her mam pat find her.

CHAPTER FOUR.

Kaliea snuk away to Mississippi to be with her boyfriend.She droped out of school and next thing you know she had a dady because she was being hot in the ass.Just because she had a baby she has to get merryed.She has to go to her hunymoon.And after she go on her hunymoon she has to go and finish school back.When she finish school she has to go to yell.Then go to proper school.So she can teach her kid's how to be proper.Then she has to find a daycare cause her and her husband has to go to work.