Part 1

Disclaimer: everything is not mine except for my awesome (I'm just kidding) plot. I'm trying to expand this oneshot over two or more chapters. So please bare with it if the chapter's short. Thank you!

Ps. I realise this isn't a oneshot so never mind. But the chapters are still gonna be short though.
Sorry, that this chapter is super short.. 😅
_______________________________
You should be more like your brother, why aren't you as good as your brother, you're in a group of failures unlike your brother, the words rang in his ears repeatedly like a broken cd. All people acknowledge about Tsukigami Kaito was the fact that he was Haruto's younger brother and not his own talents. He hated that the most. He sat on his chair at the desk in his dorm, in his hand was his phone. He stared at the message his brother sent.

Hey, how's school going. I'm sorry that I didn't come home last night because of work.

Tsukigami stared at the message and only the message. It was typical of him not to come home because of work. Suddenly he was angry, not just because Haruto didn't come home but also because now he hate his brother for being so talented. Haruto had all the talents and put up such a high standard, it was almost impossible for people to see Kaito's own talents.

"Damn it!" He screamed at the top of his lung.

He wanted to throw his phone through the window and believe me, he was about to. But then, Kuga came in and snatched Tsukigami's phone before he manage to throw it.

"Oi! That's my phone," Tsukigami hissed.

"You shouldn't throw it, you know," Kuga said with disapproval.

"And?" Tsukigami asked with anger.

"Then, you'll get in trouble," Kuga continued and handed him back his phone.

"Yeah, that way they would pay attention to me," Tsukigami muttered under his breath and took his phone back.

*****
I was writing this with no plan whatsoever. I know it was short but that was because I wanted to put something out. I'll put more on the next chapter and that will come out soon. Probably less than a week away. I hope.
-NailaF12 😄