Fourtris One Shots

Tobias and I are standing side by side, not a single word being spoken, just standing in awkward and silence. I just feel uncomfortable with him, since I'm apperantly terrified of sex,i can't even make a conversation without having the urge to kiss him. His eyes are a gorgeous shade of blue, like the ocean, just staring into them make me feel like in floating deep into the ocean. He is memorizing,and he is completely unpredictable. I can't ever tell what he will do to save my life.

"So,um." Tobias starts,finally one of us are talking. "did you get scared in your landscape?" he asks awkwardly.

I think about this for a moment. To be honest,i wasn't even that scared. It all was so fast,it all just wasn't even that scary,was not like horrified fear, it was like fast and not as frightening fear. "Not really." I say back,and that's the end of that conversation.

I start feeling heated,so I start taking my jacket off,"Here,let me get that for you" Tobias comes out of no where behind me,and helps me take my jacket off. His fingers brush over my bare back, and it sends a jolt of excitement through me. I don't know why, I should fear this. But I don't. It's like the fear landscape made me realize I want sex more then I want to flee from it. And that's absurd. "Tris,am I bothering you?" he asks,placing my jacket on his bed post.

I can't stand it anymore,i just let it out. "Tobias,you were in my fear landscape today?" I say fiercely. I can't get past his eyes now,the pain and hurt that they now hold,and his now clenched jaw holding back angered words.

"What? your-your scared of me?" he says hurt.

"No! I'm afraid." I say loudly,then start to quiet down,feeling a little embarrassed. "I'm afraid of being... with you. I don't know what you want from me. I don't know exactly who you are,i don't know your plans with me,i-"
I am just getting started,but Tobias cuts me off,

"Tris,if I wanted you for something like that,you kinda wouldn't be the first I would go to."

Anger.
Infuriated anger.

"I'm leaving" I turn and head for the door.

"No tris,wait. I'm sorry,i didn't mean it like that... oh my god. I meant,i meant you aren't like that... I knew it once I met you. Your actually modest, and I love that about you" he says cooly, and advances towards me,smirking,"It's a reason I choose you over everyone else. Besides your flawless appearance." He laughs and smiles weakly down at me.

I punch him in the gut,"Shut up, four." I laugh.

"Ow!" he pretends to be hurt.
"See,your beautiful.. and one good puncher." he laughs and takes my hand in his,and draws me back to him. Our faces are just inches apart when he says,
"And besides,i don't even.. Have experience with all that,so it's okay.." he laughs,then gently applies his lips onto mine.

Wait what? He's a virgin. oh wow.

At first,our kisses were just simple, gently colliding into each others one second at a time. But the more they collided,the more hungry we became.

How?
I ask myself. I'm supposed to be scared of this,and I was so sure he didn't want what is about to happen. But he doesn't stop,he just keeps going.

My hands run down his sides,and fumble with his pant zipper. He's pressed so close up against me,i feel how he is in want of me. His groin area is extremely large. I might not have had sex before,but I'm sure this is a boner. Tobias moans and slips his hands up and under the hem of my shirt,and he runs them up me,then stops when he reaches my bra. He stops for a second, as in a sign asking for permission,i sigh,"Please" and he listens. His fingers creep to my back and undoes my the clip and he slips my shirt and bra off at the same time. I push him backwards, towards the bed,and push him onto it, his back on the bed,and I straddle him, I sit right on his pelvic area,and a loud moan escapes his mouth,it sounds like it came right from the gut to. His hands go back to work,and so do mine. I stand on my knees and undo his pants,and he does the same to me, we slip each others pants off,and I ease his boxers and spandex off,and he does the same to me.

I moan loudly as he is about to ease into me,but I wait a second,switching sides,so I'm under neath and he's on the top. He smirk and leans down,and licks my bosom,and keeps licking/ kissing his way down then back up to my breasts, and he sucks on my collarbone where the birds are.

I can't take it anymore,i moan in wanting and lust,"tobias. NoW... please" I moan breathlessly. He sighs in agreement,and slowly slides inside me.

I feel a twinge of pain at first,like wow. It's quite painful,but once he starts moving,it feels like pure heaven. I wrap my legs around his waist and I dig my feet into his butt cheeks. "Faster oh god. Please Tobias,more" I moan and bite my lip.

"I haven't even started." He laughs.

Oh thank God.

He starts slowly,he's moving inside of me,and I can't help but smile like I'm being possessed. I arch my back up, making him go farther into me, which doesn't help at all,just makes me moan in pleasure more. "Please don't stop" I moan loudly at him. It feels like years we have been doing this,yet it also feels like he hasn't done it long enough.

"Oh god" he moans and thrusts hard as he can inside me. We keep colliding against each other,skin slapping as it makes contact. It feels. It's actually better then words. His penis somehow seems to grow larger as he keeps thrusting,and I like it. "Wait wait.." I say quietly,

"Yes. Tris,do you,do you wanna stop?" he asks daringly and with a husky voice in my ear.

I can't decide where I want it. Down there,or up here in my mouth. Oh god my mom would be so ashamed. But I kinda don't even care. "Let's... try something different" I sigh quietly.

He slowly eases out of me,and slowly eases off the bed and lays his head on the sheets. I sit on the bed,gasping for breath. He is on his knees and starts kissing up my smooth legs then up to my folds,and he awkwardly just starts kissing me there.

I don't know how long he does that until he just starts thrusting again in me. But it was still great. I stay between his legs,afraid to do anything wrong. Just letting him do as he pleases. Moans and sighs escape from our mouths from time to time, I'm pretty sure I won't be able to move for the next few days. But for sex? it's worth it.