Being Curston

Beep beep beep, just another typical morning I wake up do the usual shower, hair , makeup, breakfast but this morning it was different as I went down stairs I notice my annoying brother wasn't doing what he normally does, which is making loud noises at the kitchen table. In fact nothing was right I was the only one dressed and downstairs for breakfast this was strange even for my family, " mom, dad, George?" No one answered me is this a prank, is it some kind of joke, could it be-ring ring ring- my thoughts where interrupted by the phone.

Hello?

Hey sweetie it's mom

Mom. Where are you in fact where are all of you?

Well honey, as dumb as this sounds me your brother and father are in Washington.

Washington! Mom we live in Florida and it's the first day of summer and y'all have all ready gotten rid of me.

Sweet heart I thought you would have more fun staying alone this summer we live on the beach your 16 and beautiful you could have a great summer and plus we came up here to stay with your aunt Bernice

Aunt Bernice? Eww on second thought I'm glad you left me, but mom what am is oppose to do about food and supplies all summer?

Like I said dear your 16 you could get a job

A job? Mom but it's summer

Ya well if you wanna eat this summer that's what you'll have to do

But mom-

Got to go honey Bernice needs help feeding fluffy love you

Mom-

Well alone all summer and I have to get a job, how am I suppose to get a job I'm antisocial and not that great. I guess I better go out and look for a job.