PROLOGUE

© COPYRIGHT 2016 - PRINCESS YNAH01

Publish in Wattpad :  April 2016

Date Finished: December  2017

All Rights ReserveNo part of this story may be reproduced, stored in retrieval system, or transmited in any form or by any means, without the prior permission of the author.
All characters in the story are fictional anfd resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental.

AUTHOR'S NOTEFor those readers, I want to inform you that this book  NEVER copied the plot of the other stories so, please prevent yourselves to compare especially if it will cause an issue and if you're still not done reading the story. Names are completely invented and research by me. I hope for the "Silent-Readers or Re-Readers" to refrain from spoiling the major twists of the story but if I can't  really stop you then, go on and spoil the fun and thrill.

READ BEFORE YOU JUDGE IT.
THANK YOU AND GODBLESS =)

                     PROLOGUE

I thought everything was really just for thrill and new environment. But everything changed when I entered this academy and met those ten new friends/classmate. I don't know what's coming for us but I'm certain that is it absolutely out of this world. And out of this world for us signifies dangers,mazes,and mysteries.

Now, If you still have what it takes in order to be here, its you're choice. Just like the how  miracles  come into your life without your notice. Its your choice how to see or to never release from their secret boxes.

May you graduate and come out of this school alive after youve been welcome by "out of this school"..