Chap 1

"Isak!" Even jerks him awake.

"Even." He says with a sleepy groan. Even gets out of bed. He opens his eyes and smiles at Even shirtless. He bends over and gives Isak a kiss. Eskild knocks and opens the door a second after.
"Sorry, breakfast is done." He says and closes the door. Even and Isak look at each other.

"I actually have to go, you can stay and eat. Eskild is a good cook."  He gets out of bed with his  messy hair Even couldn't help but kiss him. He tries to keep it quick or he'd be even more late. Even watches him in awe as he puts his shoes on  then looks up at him. He kisses him and rushes out the door running into Eskild. He quickly apologizes and looks at Even.

"You gonna stay and eat?" Even shakes his head he puts on his shirt and shoes and walks past Eskild out the closet.

Isak goes to his first class, he couldn't stop thinking about Even. He got his phone out and started to text him:

'Hey. I can't stop thinking about you.'
From: Isak

'Really? I can't stop thinking about you either.'
From:Even

"looks like someone's in love." Sana says. Isak looks up with a big grin.

"What?" His Smile disappears.

"Even, you guys are together? No?" She says turning to face the teacher.

"It's complicated." He says looking at the clock wishing he were in bed with Even like this morning. The bell ring and he is on his way to his next class.

"Isak, come." Isak turns around to find find Even centimeters from his face.

"Anymore classes?" Even smiles, they continue to walk to Evens house.

THIS IS FOR YOU DADDY TRACE
end of chapter 1
should i continue?
comment//vote//share ❤🖤