Chapter 1- Where it began.

(this chapter takes place at age 18)
//Marks POV//

  It was another boring, uneventful, and hard working day. I had spent 14 hours working, at a shitty cafe and at a flower shop. When I got home I had dirt on me along with coffee and plant smell, not a good combination. I took a quick shower and changed into my nerdy outfit for school in 3 hours. I am-in fact not a nerd, well at school sure but outside of it I work two shifts and-don't wear- these nerd awful nerd glasses. I simply put up a act because my parents don't know about my extra curricular activities outside of school, they still think of me as poor innocent little 12 year old Mark. I'm not as innocent as I used to be-I mean sure I'm still a virgin- I have had my fair share of fistfights and even have gotten slices on my stomach and rib-cage. My parents don't actually even know I am-in-fact-gay, though I hardly doubt they would care much.

  I looked up at the clock and found I have been thinking my life over for 2 hours! Its about a 10-15 minute walk to school and I still need to get my shoes and make my hair geeky. I stood up and walked to my closet getting my shoes and then styled my hair down the middle-in a awful geek style straighting it for 5 minutes then walking out of the door-not forgetting- to check my shirt, to see if it was bagy enough to coverup my 6 pack and mussels.

  By the time I got to school it was 8;54, 2 minutes before the bell rung. I went to class as soon as I got to school, the only reputation I had was being the first to class and
-well- being a nerdy geek. I sat in the front of the class, just as my bully: Felix, Cry, Ken, and Seán all came in. Felix the ring leader was always the worst. Marzia his girlfriend was somewhat nice, she could be a bitch but was usually not. Felix making snide comments about my hair, glasses, bagy clothes, or my hairless legs and arms. It was always the same 'What makeup did you get unto today, nerd' for I had usually redish lips and an acne free face-just as they all did as well- 'did your mom style your hair in 70s' for my hair was always parted straight down the middle. I always ignored them and went on with my life and waited til after school to do my own thing, just as I did today.

  After school I went straight home-not knowing someone had followed me- and changed into tight black ripped skinny jeans, a red flannel, my pair of normal black glasses-not geeky- and my hair floofed up perfectly making my have a edgy look of my messy dark brown-black hair with red streaks in it, which were hid by my horrible blue cap I wear to school. I had to take Chika Bika for a walk, and when I took out my leash she almost knocked me over with so much excitement. I had taken her on a walk 2 days ago and decided to take her for another one. I walked out of the house and I saw Seán across the street,  I almost panicked but instead kept my cool remembering that if he even tried to hurt me I could defend my self. I could see the shock in his eyes as he'd seen me, I just smirked at him and walked away with Chika.

  //Seán's (Jack) POV//

  I had wished Felix never told me to follow Mark, I mean he's a nerd how could he even have a really exotic life. I am just gonna be bored as I wait for him.

  After waiting for about an hour I was just about to leave when I heard a door open, I could not even understand what I saw. Mark was there but he didn't look like the Mark I knew, he had black ripped skinny jeans, a red flannel, black framed glasses and his hair had red streaks and was actually good for once, on top of that he had a golden retriever-walking- close to him. I never would have thought that he would be like this outside of school. He then smirked at me, turned his back and walked away. I soon chased after him, after I realised he was still Mark, that little piece of shit that always got first to class, but now I had some questions.

  I finally caught up to him and said "hey! You, Mark?" I asked even though I was almost a hundred percent sure it was him I needed some type of proof. He turned around and said some words, "Huh oh Seán its just you" the words weren't what surprised me, what surprised me that instead of that high pitch voice he uses in class its a deep rich pitch. He must have saw the look of shock on my face because he said "Hehe you know almost nothing about me" then continued to walk with me following behind.

//To be continued//