Zindagi Ke Kuch Rang

This is an OS, hope u guys enjoy the story!! Avoid any kinds of error!
_________________

"Ap ney bohot improve Kia hai in 3 mahino mai"  (you improved a lot in these 3 months) Nandani said as she is happy seeing the reports. That he was improving his condition.

"Nandani tumharey bina mai itna improve nahi karta. Waisey rule yeh tha ki ap wap nahi kahen gey!!" (It wouldn't have been possible if u weren't here Nandani, but the rule was you won't say ap) Manik said in disappointment.

"Oops! Bhul gai." (Oops! My bad) Nandani bite her tongue.

"Tumhara kuch nahi Ho sakta sab kuch bhul jati Ho" (I cannot with you) Manik said in disbelief. "Ek din mujhey bhi bhul jao gi, apney dost ko." (One day you'll forget me too, your friend) Manik said in a weird manner.

"Nahi, never! Tum mere itney acchey dost ho. Asey dost ko mai kasi bhul sakti hoon!!" (No, never! You are my dearest friend. And I ain't forgetting you) She said giving him a big smile.

"That's good for you!" Manik told her.

Manik and Nandani are close friends now, but just few months ago their relationship was only of doctor and a patient. They became friends, in passing days they become friends and are being more good friends day by day....

3 months before Manik was not like this! He doesn't used to talk to anyone and only used to go to the bar and drink. Cabir was not there at that time, though fab4 was there but they were unaware of the situation. When Cabir came and went to meet Manik he found him totally drunk, and then came to know what has happened. His girlfriend Soha cheated on him. He was totally broken. But his excessive drinking lead him to diseases, he was attacked by some kind of disease which can damage his leaver.

Cabir took him to the hospital where Nandani worked, as the hospital is well known for the treatment of leaver diseases. He admitted him in the hospital. He informed all his friends and they come to meet him once a week...
They have lots of fun time with him, and also Nandani joins them and have lots of fun together.

In the early days of the treatment, Manik didn't used to talk. But Nandani is Nandani. She somehow made him talk to her and now he is totally fine and talks with everyone.

"Aren't my friends coming today? I'm really missing them" Manik asked.

"I don't know mujhey unhoney kuch bataya nahi. Par don't worry mai hu na!" She said and held his hand.

"Nandani mai kuch dino mai yaha sey chala jaunga na?!" He asked but not in a happy tone but in a sad tone.

"Haaa! Phir tumhey mil jai gi azadi." Nandani said excitedly. "Par bohot strict rules follow karney parengey! One year tak no drinking, okay?!" She said and this shows that how much concern she is about his health!

"Hmm. Tum mujhey miss nahi karaugi?" He asked.

"Karungi na! Bohot zayada miss karungi." She said and a lone tear scape from her eyes.

Manik hugged her immediately and she also hugged him back.

Even his eyes got teary. She broke the hug.

"Itna emotional mat ho, check up karney har mahiney Ana parey ga!" She said and both of them chuckled.

Just then the door open and all his friends came in.

"Hey bro! Hey Nandani! Hi." Cabir said.

"Hi" Nandani said .