Chapter 1

PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME. (Date started: March 21,2017- Date finished: June 14,2017))

AUTHOR's NOTE: Please don't skip any chapter so you can enjoy the flow of the plot more.

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means whatsoever without express written permission from the author.

IMPORTANT:This is a work of fiction.All the characters are fictional.The events and places are based only on the author's very broad and sometimes wild imagination.They are not connected in any way to the photos used.The pictures of good-looking men and women were uploaded to add kilig-factor to the story.The category is Mature with adult contents such as love scenes and strong language.Not appropriate for minors, prude and squeamish people.(The love scenes were written to show the intensity of feelings the characters have for each other)

A chapter/ Some chapter is/are set to private because they contain some scenes not suitable for minors. 

"Hala ka Chrissy! Mukhang super apektado si Mr.Geeky sa ginawa mo.Medyo yung sampal part over na eh." naiiling kunwaring sabi ni Alice habang nakatanaw sila sa lalake.

Lumapit kasi agad sa kanya ang dalawang kaibigan nang medyo nakalayo na ito.They were hiding inside the classroom across the corridor.

She didn't know what to say so she just nipped her lower lip.

"Did you record everything?" excited namang tanong ni Gel bago kinuha ang cp ni Alice.

"Oo naman! As in super dooper clear! Take a look!" sabi pa nito as she plays the recorder.

Hinila nito si Christina para manuod din ito.

---------------

"I am sorry Trevor." she said na nakayuko.She has the flowers in her left hand while the box of chocolate from him is in her right one.

"P-Pero bakit? W-What did I do?" He asked in a slightly trembling voice.He removed his eyeglasses para punasan ito and put them back again with trembling fingers to look at her.

He does that when he is nervous or something is bothering him.

She just shook her head from left to right.She raised her face to him.Advantage sana nito ang height nito.He is very tall but yun nga lang, lanky. He moves awkwardly kaya kahit matangkad ito, hindi ito pasok sa varsity ng basketball ng school nila.

Trevor is 8 years older than her.

Nasa high school siya while he is a graduating college student.

She shrugged.

"I am sorry.I just realized na hindi ko pala talaga kaya.Anyway salamat sa lahat." sabi na lang niya.

Kumunot ang noo nito."Anong hindi mo kaya? Please naman honey.." He tried to touch her arm but she grunted bago lumayo dito ang tignan ito ng masama.

"Will you just stop that? Stop calling me honey dahil kinikilabutan ako every time you call me that! I mean look at you!" sabay tingin dito mula ulo hanggang paa." Look at me!" she put her hands on the sides of her waist before raising her chin at him.

She saw na mas lalong nalukot ang mukha nito and guess what? He seems to be teary-eyed.He removed his glasses to wipe his eyes with the back of his hand bago isuot ulit ang salamin.

Christina rolled her eyes.

Ang pangit lang tignan na ang laking tao nito pero ang lampa ng hitsura.Sana man lang meron ito kahit kaunting muscles.Sayang naman ang tangkad nito.His thick eyeglasses added more to his geeky looks kaya nga yata wala ito kahit isang kaibigan dahil sa hitsura nito.Well may isa naman palang paminsan-mnsan kumakausap dito, yung kaklase nito na Reiner ang pangalan.Pero obviously naman kinakaibigan lang nito si Trevor dahil nauuto nito sa lahat ng bagay ang huli.Si Trevor yata ang gumagawa ng thesis nito.