Z E R O

So close, yet so far away...

He looked at her & couldn't believe his eyes, She changed. Her gaze met his, he looked at the eyes that made him smile with glee. Her radiant blue eyes were still the same, but something changed. They lost their shine, her gaze grew cold. Where was the warm, welcoming look she'd always give him?

There she was, looking at the man who broke her heart. He said it was for the best to stay being friends. She agreed & pretended to not mind, but she knew that was a lie. It's been a while, since both saw each other face to face. Last time she saw him, was when his knee buckled. 

It's not that she didn't want to visit him, or be there beside him. She's been busy. Her name started to get well known, & she got more TV time now. As time passed by, these two changed. She grew cold, while he started to forget. Forget about her.

He expected to find Goofball, Sarcastic, Gionna on his first day back. Shocked him to find the opposite; She was more independent & extremely Savvy.

After his injury, his Cocky, Selfish character on TV, was long gone. He started to appreciate the small things in life. It was too late, he had taken her for granted. He lost her.

She needed him. He was now part of her life, & though it pained her to admit it; She was a mess without him.

Although he never showed it, he needed her just as much.

Their relationship, was unlike others. They were exes, who became the best friends. Crazy right? You really can't be friends with your ex, 'cause the bond, relationship, wouldn't work. They made it work;

He kept her steady, he'd always assured her, that everything would be alright. She was, what kept him alive. Her company was enough to make him strong, when he wasn't. She gave him, hope.

But before they could've prevented it from happening, both had already, drifted apart.

Two close friends, became so distant.

A/N: I didn't like my 1st Prodiloge, so I decided to make a new one! Thoughts? Comments on this new story? I shipped them & since there's no stories about these two, I decided to be the first to write one. Enjoy, loves! ❤❤

                              ♡Gigi♡