What you remember the right

What you remember the right making rather is up photosensitive tissue it has the photo receptors which are the cells that were going to meet little bit later that can take late and interpreted and can take lighting in turn it into some sort of action potentials what we can see right away that this spot right here does not have this photosensitive on tissue containing photoreceptors.

Because it had the optical nerve going to have to have a nerve in DI otherwise there's no point in having an eye and it would have to you would have to come in at this point and because it does because it because it's still going to be I it spills into the eye discord Inc we're not going to have the photoreceptors and because you don't have to force up to this point this is why we have line point source just implying Whitesboro not lied winds blow and we are not blind spot because weave the nerve coming.

So happens not just like any other land it has an article access: running Creek that optical axis is going to be where the art where the light converges into a single week we have that in RI as well unique right here this is where is and this point is called for the essential Alex yes will be a rake you're joking can goad little bit down in war will get to know the a little bit later this is the basic very basic but we need to bear in mind we're just going to keep on going you talk a little bit about myopia and hyperopic and they do like to ask about it because it pertains to the lab work what we really need to understand is that.

http://www.restoreeyeserumnorway.com/