How They Find You

Ciel

You were but a mere three year old. No home, no name, and no family. Your parents had abandoned you only a few months ago and you've been left on the streets ever since.

Wandering the streets of London, you passed by one of the Funtom Toy Stores. You've always wanted one of the Bitter Rabbits, but sadly you could never get one. Walking away from the store and into the street, you were almost struck by a carriage until you heard someone yell, "Get out of the road child!". You heard the voice, quickly getting out of the street right before you were hit, but you ended up falling back. The person who the voice belonged too walked up to you and held out his hand.

You looked up at the stranger noticing he only looked 13 or 14. He has an eye patch, one stricking blue eye, and ash grey/blue hair. "T...Thank you mister..." you grabbed his hand. "My lord," another voice rang up, "she doesn't look like she's in good health. Shall we take her back to the manor?" The boy sighed softly and nodded. "Yes Sebastian." The butler named Sebastian nodded. The boy looked back to you and studied your features. You had (h/l) (h/c), bright (e/c), and (s/c). "What is your name child?" You shook your head. "N...No name...No m...mummy and d...daddy..." "Well then...I shall take you back to my manor and we'll go from there. I am Ciel Phamtomhive and this is my butler Sebastian." You waved shyly.

You were placed into the carriage and soon off to a new place.

Sebastian

The demonic butler was out in the garden watching Finny's every move. He soon heard soft giggles coming from the garden. Walking over to where the noise came from, he looked down and noticed a child about a year old just lying there.

"My, my, what do we have here?" He softly said as he bent down and cradled you in his arms. You immediately felt the oddly cold, but comforting arms hold you and you yawned softly, your chubby hand rubbing your (e/c) eyes.

Sebastian gave a slight smile towards you and made his way inside, informing Finny that he better not mess anything up, as the young Lord, Ciel Phamtomhive had guest coming over. Once he was inside, he took you into his room and set you on his bed. You giggled as the bed bounced a little and was very soft.

Sebastian thought for a moment, then smiled. "Alright kitten," You tilted your small head at the strange nickname. "You shall stay here with me. As you seem to have been left here in the garden, I shall take responsibility for you." Your new father picked you up and took you to the washroom to clean you up.

Alois

It was just you left in the village. Everything was in ruins and everyone was gone. An attack took place and the small village was up in flames. Your mother and father put you to safety quickly, but they sadly didn't make it out in time. You walked around scavenging for food and your tummy rumbled to be fed.

Alois was taking a stroll through your village. As he heard of this, which brought back many memories, he wanted to see if their were any survivors. He looked around and saw nothing. Just burnt wood and belongings, until he spotted you. He walked up to you and smiled. "Hello! You look lonely."

You jumped at the sudden voice and looked up at the blonde earl. "I am...my family died like everyone else...It's just me. Can you help?" Alois thought for a moment then nodded. "Of course! Do you have a name?" You nodded. "Yes, Sir. I'm (y/n)." "Well (y/n), I'm Alois. Do you want to come home with me? I have a big house with lots of rooms!" Your (e/c) eyes lit up and nodded. "Yes please!" Alois grabbed your hand and took you to his home.

Claude

The Trancy Butler was tending to his duties as he heard a knock at the door. He strides towards the door and opens it, as he sees no one there. He starts to close the door until he hears a loud shriek. Claude looks down and sees a crying infant wrapped in a blanket. "Now who might you be, little spider?" He bent down and picked you up. Your cries soon stopped and you looked at the golden eyed man.

Claude took you inside to his room and laid you down on the bed, debating what to do next. He looked for a note from your previous owner, but had no luck. He sighed softly and rubbed his temples. "As it seems you have no owner, I shall take care of you." You looked at Claude and made soft gurggles. Claude smiled a genuine soft smile and stroked your small cheek.

A/N

Ok! This my my first book so don't be harsh please! Anyway, yeah, another scenario book to join the millions of other. I do take request and I'll update when I can! Thanks!