1

Quentin,,,

Today is the first day of school. I'm excited as I will finally see Bri after a long summer break. She uploaded a video yesterday about school and stuff. She doesn't do any makeup videos, just random things like gaming, challenges, skits, and all that kind of stuff. (Like weston)

Now, all the students are in the hallways going to their classes. I looked down at my schedule. Computer Science. Alright. I'm pretty close, actually. I walk into the classroom. (a/n- I don't actually take this class so I don't know what the room looks like lol sorry if I get it wrong!) Every other person in the room is lined up against the wall. Assigned seats. Great. After a minute, Tanner walked in. As he walked through the door, he stopped and sneezed. Right behind him was Bri, with her short brown hair and glasses. She stood behind him with an impatient face.

"Hey, you fucking loser, get out of the way!" She yells at Tanner. He is suddenly terrified, and runs over to me. I put a protective arm around his shoulder. She walks up to us.

Bri,,,

"Next time, don't sneeze. And cover your mouth. That was gross," I tell Tanner. "And you," I look at his taller friend. Damn. "Keep doing what you're doing." I look him up and down. Wait what the fuck? He smirks.

Quentin,,,

She cracked. Because of me. She thinks my body is nice. What. She mentioned in one of her tweets that she rarely shows her emotions, unless something really gets her. So that means that I must be really attractive in her eyes. I don't really understand what's going on.

~~~

Hey new readers! This was more of a character intro chapter. And Bri can really look however you want, but keep in mind that she's 5"8. By the way, this is Katie writing. This chapter was short but it was an intro. See ya next chapter!