Diaries of a camp skank

Day 1,

So today I get to go to a camp like I have dreamed of since I was a little girl, it's camp skank time. I hope there will be a lot of cute guys and I can get my skank on. We arrive at 6pm and we get split into our cabins. I get to share with two really hot girls named Casey Ann and la Shae . and triplets who are guys with abs and big muscles named Simon, daemon and Travis. My lord are they hot, hopes I get with them. We are asked to get into clubbing clothes and come down to the hall. I find myself talking to Casey Ann, she had such pretty dresses but mine was still great. We all go down and it's a big dance party, like an orgy mosh pit. I start dancing with Simon and he comes close and whispers in my ear, wanna go somewhere more private like our room. We leave and la Shae must of noticed cause she followed. So me and Simon were in our room and he held my hand in his and kissed me on the neck, which I think he knows is my turn on spot. He stoped looked at me and I just couldn't help myself I pulled him onto the bed with me and we sat there snogging. Just when things were going to get more passionate, la shae walked in and asked to join I thought fuck yea a threesome on my first night. La shae wasn't awaiting time, she took off Simon's pants and hinted for me to give him a bj, she lifted my dress and slid off my g-string while I sucked Simon's dick. It was massive. La shae started licking me out, she knows her way around a vagina. Next thing I know Simon has pulled me on top of him and la shae was on his face while I was fucking him. I got off and la shae and I were snogging and Simon was ringing us both, it felt so good. La shae then was fucking Simon while I got fingers still. La shae got off and was giving Simon a bj, so I thought a perfect time to try pussy. I started to lick la shae and it was fucking amazing. We all get up and make our way to the shower where it turns into a hot mess and then Simon finishes on both of our asses. Best sex ever. We clean ourselves out and go to bed, everyone has to share cause there is only three double beds. I get to sleep with Simon tonight, he is so warm and cuddly like a big teddy bear. We fall asleep cuddling and that was the most perfect first day ever.