Best Friend Love Story

My name is Andrea and the best part of my life started when I met two boys. Their names are Niall and Harry. Now let me tell you my story...

Andrea's Perspective: My alarm went off with the usual BEEP BEEP. I turned it off I got out of bed. I felt like a walking zombie who just got out of their grave, but I managed to get in the shower. Once I was in the shower I started to wake up. After I was done in the shower I got out and put some black shorts and a tee shirt that said Country Football.

I put my hair in a pony tail and started gathering clothes because my mom is sending me to Mullingar Ireland to a football camp. Just some info about me I have brown hair and eyes. I'm 14 and I live for football. Oh also I live in London.

"Andrea hurry up your going to miss your plane!!!!!" my mom yelled from the kitchen. I ran down the stairs skipping the last two steps as I ran to the car parked in are drive way then hoped in. When my mom came in shortly afterward I did she handed me a bagel and a juice box. Yea I might be 14 but you're never to old to have apple juice okay!!!! 

When I was in my gate waiting for the speaker to call my name a boy about my age with curly brown hair same color as mine came up and sat by me. he tapped me and said "So you like football huh?" "Yea I am actually on my way to Ireland to go to a football camp there." "Really? Me too" We looked at each others plane tickets and turns out we're sitting right next to each other in the first row.