I will always love you

Chapter 1

Beep! Beep! Beep!

Ugh. I hate that stupid alarm clock. I grab the nearest pillow and throw it at the alarm clock. Crash, Bang, Boom. Ya, I'm gonna need a new alarm clock. I silently slip on a light blue tank top, a white lace top, a white skirt with flowers on it, and gray flats. I finish the outfit with a side braid and rush out the door. As I'm walking to school I feel my phone buzz in my pocket.

Tyler- Meet me at the sign.

Where's the sign, you ask? Thats were I had my first kiss with my perfect boyfriend Tyler. We like to walk together because we live on the same road.

Me- K. I missed you.

Tyler- Me too. Gtg, see ya.

Me- Okay.

I walk two more blocks in silence before I feel my phone buzz in my pocket again.

Kayla- Hey. You know that pink dress I have?

Me- Yes. Why?

Kayla- I'm going to wear that with my pink flower in my hair. I think I look terrible.

Me- You will look wonderful.

Kayla- Thanks. Gtg, see ya!!!!!!

I round the final corner leading to the sign. I see Tyler has brought a companion. A girl companion to be exact. Tyler has his hands on the her hips. She is wearing a pink dress and a pink flower in her hair. The two seem very friendly, very friendly indeed, the I see the space in between them they have closed with a kiss. Then I see it, Tyler launches his tongue down her throat. Just as I turn away I realize who this mystery girl is, my best friend, Kayla.