Angel of Mine

"Serenity?" he breathed onto her neck.

"Yes Harry?" she gasps

"who are you really? You always say you'll find out soon enough. We are moving so fast without even a strong knowing of eachother."

She sits up "Harry I've told you, you'll find out soon enough. Moving too fast I say not this is the first time we even touched a bed together."

Harry pushes her back down and leans on top of her "Are you even named Serenity? Are you really 19? Do you know anything about me? Do I know anything about you?" he clenches her shirt tightly

She smirks "You Harry Styles are a man worth it go ahead rip the shirt off of me but that won't change anything I'll still be the same and you'll still know the same. Tell me you love me won't change any of it either. You see nothing can change anything irrelevant. Irrelevant can change everything."

He lifts her gentaly by the shirt "If irrelevant can change everything is this irrelevant enough?"

She wears her smirk "No no irrelevant will show when you don't want irrelevant.  Irrelevant ruins life plans. Less talk more work Harry!"

He drops her "What do you want from me."

she frowns "I want you to calm down over all these little things."

"Arranged. Goodnight Serenity I love you."

Later that night

"Niall?" she questions crawling into bed next to him.

He rolls over to face her "Yes princess?"

"Did I wake you? I'm so sorry."

He laughs quietly "No I was awake waiting for you."