The end is the beginning

AUTHORS NOTE: this is set in a alternate universe were Tir Nan org wasn't found by the wizards of the black circle, Roxy is the same age as the Winx and knew she was a fairy. I do not own any characters from the original series or the cover art. I only own my OC's and the story.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a beautiful day in sparks it was the twins,Bloom and Roxanne, 6th birthday today and all the servants were all busy setting up the hall for the party at 1pm with a deadline of 4pm

The royal family Mariam, Oritel, Daphne, Bloom and Roxanne. We're having a splendid lunch before the party. Daphne had to leave and get the presents so the twins started to play games with each other until she returned. 

Daphne arrived with presents for the twins. Bloom's were wrapped in her favourite colour blue and  Roxanne's was wrapped up in her favourite colour orange. They each got 2 presents one from their parents and another from Daphne. They opened their parents first which was a necklace with the family crest on so they will never forget their parents. They than opened the one from Daphne they each got a fluffy rabbit toy, Bloom's was yellow and Roxanne's was grey with a pink nose. They wouldn't part from the teddy not even at the party.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the party Daphne was chatting with her BFF Olivia from linphea. Roxanne was hanging with her BFF Roxy princess of tir nan org until she had to go off with her parents due to family matters at home (Roxy's parents getting a divorce).  After awhile prince sky of Eraklyon arrived to chat with his betrothed Roxanne. They spoke about their favourite things as they only were 6.

Meanwhile Bloom was talking to her BFF Stella princess of Solaria. They were speaking about what to do. Just as Stella left to get a drink prince Charles of tir nan org (Roxy's older brother by 3 years) came to his betrothed, Bloom. He than said he had to go due to family matters. 

Once all Roxanne's friends left their were plenty of kids their who she could play with who were her age. But they only spoke to Bloom as she was the oldest by 2 hours. So Roxanne  got jealous of her older sister as her sister was more popular and had more friends even though they were identical twins.

Roxanne got fed up so she went to her room and sobbed for an hour then went to sleep despite all the noise. When she woke up 1 hour later it was quiet and it was only 7 o'clock and the party ended at 8. 

She decided to investigate. As she entered the  grand hall it was deserted and some of it destroyed. As she went further in she saw 2 stone statues who were her parents she started to sob. She then felt something touch her shoulder she turned to see her 2 sisters with tears in the eyes.

"What happened?" she asked her sisters trying to stop her tears.

"The ancestral witches attacked us everyone left mum and dad tried to stop them but got turned to stone." Bloom explained huddled in Daphne's arms.

 She then saw Daphne was a spirit. Daphne explained about the curse the witches did to her. Roxanne was so upset as she wished she could of been here. All she knew were her friends were safe as they left before she went to her room to cry. Her sisters spotted her crying not about her parents they decided to ask why. she explained about her jealousy of Bloom and how she'll never be jealous again. She promised.

"You too I am going to send you to a place called earth were you'll grow up separately. Bloom will be a place called Gardenia with Mike and Vanessa. Roxanne you'll grow up in New York with Violet and Charlie who are Mike and Vanessa's cousins ok. Before you go you will arrive in a place were you will get amnesia ok." Daphne explained.

They didn't know what amnesia was so they agreed with Daphne. Daphne then opened to portals to earth one for each of them. They grabbed the teddys they got to day along with their necklaces and put them on. They than went through the portal and said their goodbyes.