Chapter 1

The Rush-
It's 7:38 and Ryan's phone is blowing up and her friend Aria is outside blowing without breaks in between. Ryan jumps up throwing on the clothes she picked out the night before and brushes her teeth. She picked out a gray PINK sweatshirt with some black Balinciaga jeans and her black bailey bow UGG boots and grabs her blue gatorade and PINK backpack. She yells at her twin brother Rasheed to come on. "Hurry up nigga what the hell are you doing?" "Man shut up I'm coming, it takes time to be fine as me" He has on a gray button down Polo shirt with some black Balmain jeans and his some space jam 11s. "My nigga you are ugly and you're about to get left" Ryan goes outside to the car and greets Aria. She has on a matching outfit her sweatshirt is just orange. " Hey lifesaver" "Hey girl you look cute as hell and you getting thick as fuck" Said Aria complementing Ryan. Two minutes later Rasheed comes out with one shoe on and his pants unbuckled. They drive off and head to Tall Mountain High.
--------------------------------------------------------------
RYAN POV
We pull up to the school and park next to basketball star Jaime Anderson. Jaime is 6'7 chocolate and one of the finest niggas in the school. He could get any girl he wanted but I never saw him with anyone. He seems lowkey but I still think he's a hoe. I just stay to myself I only fuck with Aria and I would fuck any bitch up about her as long as it's reasonable. Aria has fair skin is 5'5 and has a huge head. She is so wild and loud but we relate so much in other areas it's crazy. I am 5'7 caramel and have an oval sized head. I'm nonchalant but nice. So we correlate there we can help each other in areas where the other lacks.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Aria's POV
Ryan , Rasheed and I walk to the gym , to wait for the bell to ring. I don't really like the cafeteria because it's boring and only white people go in there. We walk in and sit in the middle section and Ryan's speaking to everyone with her extra nice ass. Next thing I know I heard this ghetto ass broke bitch , Briana say "Them bitches think they all that." I knew she was talking about me and Ryan .. she was always speaking on us. "The fuck did you say Briana?" I dared her to repeat that shit to my face! "Chill Aria! This bum not worth it" Ryan said grabbing my arms. "No fuck that I'm getting fed up with this wide mouth ass hoe" "Bitch I'll spit on you!" Briana hacked spit towards me. Before I could even hit her dumb ass I saw Ryan two piece her in her face. I jumped in of course since it was my fight. I jawed Briana in her face. My knuckles were bleeding since she had braces. Ryan threw her to the ground and started whaling on her face. I saw her friend De'Asia running for Ryan and I quickly hit her in her face three times and she fell down the bleachers. Rasheed ran over and grabbed the both of us. We showed them who to fuck with.