On the way.

There was a loud knock on the front door and without hesitation, Cameron  forced the key into the lock and beckoned Sam in. If it was anyone else then they would've wondered straight in to Cameron's house as he didn't pay much attention to who it was.
Cameron gave his mum a quick squeeze and jumped out the front door , the two boys practically sprinted down the road to the field. They had come to see a magician who will always be and who is the greatest man who ever lived . He cut members of the audience in half and joined the four quarters of their body back together in a matter of seconds , he would talk and suddenly pull such a long piece of gibbon out of his mouth that you could probably wrap it around the world once,twice ,three times and still tie a bow . You see , in Cameron and Sam's mind, he was the best biggest , most powerful man on the earth and he was coming to Cornwall! All the kids who knew of him thought he was better than Santa , however, personally , I don't think that's true because although he is amazing, he doesn't give you presents and Santa does. Now a days, kids don't go to magic shows to see magic but for the candy floss and sugary treats , or at least that's what I go for. Any way , suddenly , both boys stopped . Thought . Gasped . Gasped again . And squealed with excitement . Remembering that they were mature young boys ( well that's how they thought of themselves ). When I was the same age as them (8) , I wouldn't have stopped to gasp and gaze , I would've just kept running towards the tent and gasp and gaze while running , but knowing the clumsy me, I would've just fell and skidded towards the tent.