Chapter One: New Home

Okay, so I was just there eating my grass happily minding my own business when this little girl walked up to me with my owner and started petting me. I have never met her or even seen her and she just came up to me like I was some puppy. I may be small, but I ain't no puppy. She looked me straight in the eye and said "Hi Ginny, I like you very much. I am Clayre. You are cute, do you want a treat?" Yet this is all I heard "blah blah Clayre, blah blah treats blah blah blah." After the demon of a child stopped talking, she pulled a carrot out of her pocket and held it out for me. I snatched it right out of her hand and ran off. Now I will admit, that carrot was SOOO GOOD!!!! Anyway, when I ran away that demon ran after me laughing and saying "You're funny Ginny!" I just kept on running. I knew if I stopped that demon would try to either 1) take my soul. Or 2) try to poison me with an apple just like Snow White. I saw grass though so of course I stopped to eat some. At that moment my owner puts a halter on me and brings me into some weird moving barn on wheels. I go right in though because there is food, and who doesn't love food. When I get out though I am not at my farm. I am at some other place with geese, cats, pigs, and other horses. Now before I go on I want to tell you some stuff about me. My name is Gingersnap, but you can call me Ginny, I am 4 years old, and I loooooove food. Oh and I also am sassy and I have an additude. I think you have already seen a bit of my sassiness but trust me it can get worse. So more about me, is that I have golden-yellow mane and a sortof orange colored coat. The real term for an orange colored horse is sorrel but I call myself orange because I want to be a pumpkin when I grow I know that sounds weird but I am fluffy and orange like a pumpkin. People and horses both call me fat because they are big meanies. Yet I am not fat, I am fluffy. There is a difference between fat and fluffy.