oneshot

It was the first time i saw him. Who would've known he'd become the love of my life. Who would've known it wouldn't end the way we thought it would. Who would've known this would happen before our 11 days. Not me ofcourse, not anyone.

Day 1:
He wasn't here today even though this is where our story starts. Why won't he log on? Is it because of her?

Day 2:
I talked to zen and 707 today, they were funny. He logged on today and we talked for a bit but he doesn't remember me. He doesn't remember our first time meeting, well thats understandable no one remembers except me.

Day 3:

He logged on again but this time we barely talked. Was it my fault? Did i say something wrong? He ended up calling me later on. I was happy.

Day 4:

Its finally the day i find out if he'll love me or not. He didn't log on at all and that made me a little sad. We reach the end of the day and i find out he will love me.

Day 5:

Unknown, the man who sent me to the RFA, appeared. Soon after unknown appeared, he came to my rescue. Unknown left after and it was just us left. He didn't talk to me at all, he just searched for something in the apartment, something of his late fiancèe's Probably. I fell asleep on the couch while waiting for him to finish

Day 6:

I wake up and he's nowhere to be found. I head to the kitchen and find breakfast already made with a note that reads 'i'm sorry' and nothing else. I enter the chatroom and jumin tells me he went to the magenta headquarters.

Day 7:

Theres been no word from him. I'm beginning to worry. What if something happened? Is she there? Did she do something to him? All my questions go unanswered.

Day 8:

707 is beginning to hack into the headquarters security. Its a success. We can't find him anywhere. But we find unknown talking to a blonde woman 'r-rika' yoosung drops to his knees in shock that she's alive.

Day 9:
After seeing that she's alive i break down knowing that i can never beat her for his love. I sit in the dark apartment ignoring all the calls and messages i've been getting 'why her?' 'Why's she still alive?' I mumble to myself

Day 10:

Its the day before the party and we still haven't heard anything from him. I enter the chatroom once again and Everyone ask if i'm ok. I say i'm fine but in reality i'm not. I tell Everyone the party is gonna be perfect even if he doesn't make it back in time. They agree and say everything will return to normal once he returns. 'if' i say to myself holding back tears.

Final day:

I wake up early and get ready for the party.

~3 hours later~
Its finally time to head the party. 707 comes to pick me up. We arrive and i tear up alittle knowing he won't be here to see me. Seven see's me crying and hugs me. Suddenly a sound comes from the stage and i see him standing there. I cover my mouth with my hand as i gasp. He begins to speak. "Hello Everyone i'm glad yoh could all make it'' he begins ''i'm sad to say this will be my last year in the RFA. Now i have something i need to say'' he then turns to me ''y/n, rika'll always be on my mind and i can never forgot her but i just want to let you know, i love you but we can never be together and i'm sorry, i honestly do wish we could be together but with her here we can't'' and with that he begins walking out of the building as i fall to my knees crying. The last thing i remember before fainting was saying ''i love you too, ....V''

-----------------------------------------------------------

Author's note:

Ok i don't know how i thought of this but whatever. Anyways hope you all like this and yea well uh idk hiw about you all follow my instagram its : viktors.steamy.buns