Chapter 1

My shift at Victoria's Secret ran late today because there was a huge sale. It was getting pretty late and I needed to get home to make dinner for Jc and I. Before I left I shut all the lights off and locked up. When I was walking to my car I saw someone from across the street staring at me. I walked a little faster to the car and I got in without hesitation. I started it and backed out and when I drove by the man we had long eye contact. But I didn't let it get to me because I was going home to Jc and I knew he wouldn't let anything happen to me. It was about a 15 minute drive from work to the house and when I got there I parked the car then pulled the key out of the ignition. I sat in my car alone in silence and sighed because I was exhausted. I got out of the car and locked it and started walking to the front door. I walked in the house "Babe, I'm home!" I yelled. I walked to the kitchen and set my purse and keys down. Then I scrunched my eyebrows together and start walking up the stairs. I walked down our long hallway to our room and when I get there I opened the door "Jc what are you do...." I walked in on Jc and his ex girlfriend Lia having sex. They both jumped off of each other and covered their selves with the bed sheets. I could feel the tears coming down my face. "Maddie I can explain." "But you don't need to explain yourself I can already see!" I run over to my dresser and started putting clothes in my backpack. "Maddie wait don't leave" he said grabbing my arm but I shook him off. Then I bolted to the bathroom and grabbed my tooth brush and threw it in my bag. "Maddie please" he says while he follows me down the hallway then down the stairs. "No Jc were done!" I yelled. I grab my keys and purse and start walking towards the door. "Maddie please don't go, let's resolve this" he pleads. "No we're done for good and I'll be back in a few days to pick up the rest of my stuff." I say before slamming the door in his face. I get in my car and sit there and I start crying. I start driving with rage and my eyes fill up with tears and my vision goes blurry. I've been driving for about 20 minutes now and by then I have stopped crying and calmed down. I was on the outskirts of town when I saw a bar. I parked my car and went into the bar. When I walked in I went straight to the counter and asked for some scotch. When the bartender brought my drink I grabbed it and took a huge gulp of it. I pulled out my phone and went through my photo gallery. I scrolled through all the photos of me and Jc and I start crying. I look up and wipe my tears away and then I start looking around the bar. And then I saw him. From across the bar. The guy that was across the street after my shift. He was already staring at me. I looked away and then panicked. I couldn't take it anymore he was scaring me, so I paid the bartender then left. Not to long after I left I heard the door open and close from behind me. As I was walking to my car I heard footsteps behind me. I started walking faster. When I finally got to my car I started shaking and I dropped my keys. I knelt down to pick them up and when I stood up I felt big manly arms grabbing me from behind and covering my mouth. I tried to break free but his hold on me was too much to bear. Soon enough my vision went blurry and then it just went black.