Away

"Mom I'm done packing" I said as I laid on my bed for the last time.

Let me tell you a little about me. My name is Rosemarie, but everybody call me Rosie or Rose. Well everybody means only my mom, because I don't have any friends. Anyway, I'm 18 years old and I was born in San Antonio, Texas. I live alone with my mom, because my dad leaves us when I born so I never meet him and I am a only child.

Tomorrow I was going to move to London to go to the X factor. As you may ask "why don't she go to the X factor in the USA?" Well I'm going to audition in London, because there is a band called One Direction and they will performed in the audition day. So I want to meet them.

As I was thinking about the loves of my life, I hear a knock on the door. "Sweetie are you done packing?" my mom ask. "Yes mom and you can come in". As I say that my mom come in and seat on my bed next to me. "Sweetie why are you leaving?" and my mom start crying. "Mom I'm sorry but I'm moving to London to make my dream come true". I didn't want to leave my mom alone, but I have to. This is my only chance to meet One Direction and make my dream come true.SING!!!

"I'm sorry Rosie, but I don't want to be alone and you are going to be very far away" my mom said " mom I'm sorry, but I have to. I'll call you everyday, don't worry". I said to my mom staring to cry with her. " ok well I will leave you so you can sleep, because tomorrow is going to be big". my mom said. "ok mom, good night, I love u" I said "I love you sweetie, good night". my mom said and by that I close my eyes to sleep.